Seven - Alone

"Umm Tae..." his mom suddenly started. They were enjoying the silent peaceful night, talking about anything, calm and relaxed. But when she spoke again, he knew something was wrong.

"Actually- well- we were thinking..." The way she was so hesitant that it rung the red alarm in his mind, knowing he won't like whatever she was about to say.

"Yes?" 

"Son, your dad and I... we have to leave for 2-3 weeks-"

"What? Why?!"

"I am sorry, I know you are disappointed but I received the call in the evening, our deal with the 'Park Industries' is finally coming to an understanding. It was hard to get them and if our company collaborate with them for this project, it's gonna be a huge success"

Taehyung never cared about all this, probably the reason why he was so bad at business, but it was not something he wanted to do with his life. He got up, the urge to throw tantrum like a five-year-old was winning and he hoped he just doesn't say something insensitive. A too familiar voice interrupted his monologue.

"And if all goes well, we might even get an amazing partner for all the import-export work and with expenditure on our side. Cheap but profitable." Jungkook came out of nowhere as he back-hugged him casually. 

Taehyung was incoherent, physically and mentally. The arms found their way to his waist and he could feel his muscles, his chin resting on his shoulder. He wasn't even aware of what he was doing until he realized his hands were on top of Jungkook's that resided on top of his stomach.

"Yes, my son." his father said proudly.

"Aww. You guys are sooo cute together!"

"Seriously? We were talking something important, honey!"

"Sorry, but they are! I can't help it." Taehyung had a hard time fighting off the blush that was clinging on him, it threw him off a little as he heard his mother say that they looked cute. It was alarming but he tried not to pay too much attention to it.

"S-so when are you leaving?" He asked, already feeling gloomy, despite the warm hands aging him in a hug.

"Tomorrow, unfortunately." his dad replied. He nodded absentmindedly. "They will be leaving for a family event I think and won't come back before a month or more."

"I guess it can't be helped."

"I am sorry, Tae." his mom mumbled.

"It's not like you can't live without them since you took your sweet time coming back home." Jungkook said nonchalantly but he felt the coldness of his tone. It was kinda hard to miss, seeping into his ears. He murmured, the tone barely audible, 'I didn't mean to...' but maybe Jungkook caught it, his lips touching the bare skin of his neck, brushing only for a moment, but Taehyung felt electrified at the gesture.

"Jungkook!" mom glared at the young boy, then looked towards the other son "Tae-ah, it won't be long! We will be back in a week or 2." as she winked at him. He gave her a half-hearted smile. Well, it can't be helped... huh. Then Jungkook untangled from him and moved away. he sighed at the loss of contact.

"By the way, you will have to move to Jungkook's room."

"W-w-what?" he couldn't help but shutter. Living with him is bearable, but living in the SAME room is IMPOSSIBLE!

"Sorry, honey. But that room's being renovated." she laughed at his reaction. "Since you weren't here nobody used it, so it's gotten a little old and needs a paint job." Suddenly he felt embarrassed about his feelings.

He went to the room which was supposed to be his. Yes he was being childish, but it was really unfair. What has he done to suffer like this?

Liking your brother is enough of a reason, he grumbled to himself. Thankfully, he didn't unpack anything, his luggage was still intact. He grabbed his iPad and typed away today's event, it's not like writing diary daily, more like events that have his mind in shambles. He enjoys writing and a little bit of art and crafts, lecturing, or sometimes strategizing, but numbers and business, nu-uh. On paper, he is a good businessman, but practically? A big no.

It was 12 am when his mom knocked on the door, ordering him to sleep. He braced himself for the unavoidable, shoving his stuff inside the bag, he grabbed the blanket his mom gave him and wrapped it around himself. It got surprisingly cold here, on top of it, his attire didn't help. What the hell was up with the weather here?

He knocked at Jungkook's door, getting no response. He did it again with more pressure... it was unlocked. He heard the water running in the bathroom. 

Whoa, it's cold and he's bathing? The fuck! Wait, this feels like a déjà vu. He finally came out, but instead of a towel, he was wearing boxers. He was a bit startled seeing him in his room. "What are you doing here?" he asked, void of any expression.

"U-um a-w-well mom told me to stay h-here since my room needs a little fixing up."

"Well, okay. The bed is big enough, hop in."

He just stood as Jungkook climbed the bed. Taehyung stared at him, and blushing profusely, hopped on the bed, getting inside the blanket. Damn it was cold. And no! The bed was not big enough. There was merely any space between them, he was just lying there uncomfortably, being able to feel Jungkook's body heat. 

Oh holy Jesus, kill me now.

After what seemed like an hour, he opened his eyes, sleep nowhere in sight. Taehyung look at the younger, who seemed asleep, and looked absolutely beautiful, so innocent. And wow, how untrue that thought was. After making sure he is really sleeping, Taehyung moved closer, leaning in, staring at the man as if the sleeping sibling will reveal all of his plans that's undoing him. 

Jungkook's body moved suddenly, startling the older who wasn't prepared for his lips to touch at the side of thin pink ones, surprisingly rough.

"U-uh... s-shit... what the...." he was speechless at the unexpected kiss, his whole body flushing with the shade of red, not believing the impossible. One more shock enveloped around him, as Jungkook's hand gripped his waist in a possessive hold. Finally, resigned at his fate, he snuggled closer, getting comfortable and finally drifted asleep.

Unknown to the innocent elder, an evil smirk made its way on the younger's face. His wrapped hands around Taehyung's hips tightened, pressing him closer.

"I am gonna hurt you way more than you did to me, hyung. And then, you will be mine."