7 : temporary

I WENT OUTSIDE and took out my phone, trying to call an uber, but failing miserably due to the fact that everything was blurry and I could barely keep my balance.

I sighed with frustration and sat down, trying to steady myself. Suddenly, there was a shadow over me and I looked up to see Mark.

I tried to stand up but stumbled, finally noticing how drunk and high I really was. Sighing with exasperation, I sat back down, frustrated.

Mark

I SAT THERE DUMBFOUNDED at what had just happened. I grabbed my jacket and ran after Nayoung, wondering what was wrong.

I spotted her out on the front lawn, swaying as she tried to press something on her phone. I walked over to her as she sat on the ground and sighed in frustration.

I chuckled at her actions and stood next to her. She looked up at me and tried to stand, failing dismally. I smiled at her cute actions and sat down next to her.

I looked over at her phone and saw she was on uber. "let me at least take you home, you're really out of it," I said.

She sighed and nodded. I called the uber and carried her in, as she was already dozing off.

Once we got to the building we got out of the car and I held her up as we got in the elevator.
I tried to shake her awake because I didn't know what apartment she lived in.

I sighed as she just mumbled and decided to take her to mine for the night.

We got to my room, Johnny and jaehyun still weren't home so it was just the two of us. I checked the time on my phone to see that it was 2:34 am. Sighing, I helped her
into my bed and took off her shoes. I was barely sober as those pills we took before we left were beginning to take effect.

I was about to leave the room when she grabbed my arm weakly.
"stay...please" she said, clearly barely awake.

I sighed and turned around, "ok."
I took off my shoes, jeans and shirt and climbed into bed next to her. I made sure to
keep a space between us as I fell asleep.

-- -- -- -- --

Nayoung

I SLOWLY OPENED my eyes to be met with darkness. I yawned and looked around, realizing I wasn't in my bed. I looked to my left to see Mark lying next to me with his shirt off and silently hoped that nothing happened.

I took off my bra and mesh shirt, picking up mark's black t-shirt from the floor to put it on instead.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, seeing that it was almost 7am. I sighed, laid back down and closed my eyes, remembering the events of last night, mentally
face-palming when I remembered what happened between me and Mark while we were high.

I look off my jeans, as his shirt was long enough to cover my underwear and got out of bed, silently opening the door to his room, I freshened myself up in the bathroom, seeing the dark purple marks on my neck and sighed.

I decided I wasn't ready to go to my own apartment, not ignoring my huge headache.

The living room and kitchen area were completely empty, so I figured his roommates weren't back yet. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was barely anything there, figures for a bunch of boys, I thought.

I sighed and looked in the cupboard for painkillers. I grabbed a few with a bottle of water from the fridge and took 2, going back to mark's room, deciding it was better
for me to go to my own apartment and make some breakfast.

When I walked back into the room Mark wasn't in bed. I shrugged and put the pills and water bottle on the side table, going to open the blinds.

As I was opening the blinds I felt him press himself against my back and wrap his arms around me.

He startled me and I jumped, trying to move but he held me tighter. I felt him on my ass through his boxers and my breath hitched.

"markkk, leave me aloneee" I whined, trying to get away from him.

I managed to turn so that I was facing him but my breath hitched when my face came square with his bare chest.

I looked away and was suddenly very aware of his hands on my waist. I pulled them off and walked a far enough distance away from him. He chuckled at my actions.

I cleared my throat, "you probably have a headache too, I brought some painkillers and a bottle of water. They're over there. I said, pointing to the side table while I walked to get my pants and sneakers.

He took the pills while I put on my pants hurriedly.
"wait, where are you going?" he asked, seeing me putting my sneakers on.

"home" I replied, not looking at him.

He frowned and I kind of felt bad. "there's nothing in your fridge and I'm hungry." I said nonchalantly and was about to leave.

"wait, let me come with you. Please?"

I stopped at that. "ummm.. why?" I didn't know why but I knew I didn't want him in my apartment. "actually I'm not comfortable with telling you we're I live so..." I trailed off as I walked through the bedroom door, him following me.

"but you know where I live."

"that sounds like a you problem sir." I said as I was almost at the door.

He sighed. "but I'm hungry too, and all my roommates are gone"

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "fine. But no touching." I said as we walked down the hall to the elevator.

He locked the door and jogged to catch up with me. Once we got in the elevator he pressed the 5 button and we went downwards to my
apartment, me regretting my decision as soon as I put the key in the lock and opened the door.