☽ eleven: you're not the f*ckin' police ☾

I WAS ALREADY ON my way to school, barely having woken up on time to make it to the first class, which was at 9:00 on Mondays.

I sighed as I sat back with my earphones on and thought about what Johnny told me yesterday. What did he mean Jeahyun "wanted me" we'd only met once and barely even talked. I got nervous again because these guys probably don't know, but I'm a virgin. I've never even had sex before. That's why I ran off on mark at the party, and also why I've been pushing him away.

I sighed and thought. Now I need to avoid jaehyun too, because it's clear in the sexual tension between us that he only wants one thing, which I'm not prepared to give to him. I took a deep breath and looked up at the sky as soon as I entered the school gates.

It's gonna be a long day.

-- -- --

AFTER MY CLASSES FOR the day were done, I was walking across campus with two of mark's friends, haechan and jaemin, who both had psychology with me in the last period.

I yawned out loud and and groaned,
"I'm so tired".

They both laughed at me and haechan said, "Nayoung-ah, fighting!" I smiled and repeated, "fighting!"

-- -- --

I got home at about 4 o'clock that afternoon, happy that my classes started early so that I could finish school early.

I went to my room, changed into mark's t-shirt, some shorts and grabbed a blanket. I layed down on the living room couch and almost instantly fell asleep.

I was woken up about an hour later by banging on the door which caused me to fall off the couch onto the floor, mumbling curse words to myself as I yelled, "I'm coming, can you stop fucking making a noise!" to whoever was banging on the door.

I wrapped the blanket around myself and opened the door roughly to see Mark standing there, with a bag in his hands.

"why did you need to bang on the door so loud like you're the fucking police?" I asked, still sleepy and irritated from being woken up.

Mark laughed and tried to enter the apartment but I didnt move and instead glared at him. "what do you want. I was sleeping"

"sorry about that." he lifted up the bag. "you kinda left some of your clothes at my place on Friday so I just wanted to, um, bring them back" I suspiciously eyed the bag
to see my bralette and mesh top I wore to the party inside.

I quickly grabbed the bag and felt my cheechs getting red. "thanks." I said and was about to close the door when he stopped me with his hand.

I huffed in annoyance, re-opening the door. "what now?"

He looked at me blankly "can I please come in?"

"why?"

He groaned in annoyance. "stop being so difficult, I just wanna come in and talk"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "talk about what?"

He gave me a blank stare and I rolled my eyes, finally stepping aside to let him in the apartment.

I went to my room to put down the bag and found him sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him. "what did you wanna talk about?"

"okay, so um, I know it's been three days and all but it's really been bothering me so- wait. Are you wearing my shirt?" he asked, after looking down at my outfit.

I closed the blanket tighter around me and said, "maybe..."

He looked happy and then cleared his throat. "oh, um, ok. Anyways I was saying, I really wanted to know why you walked out on me on Friday night. I mean, you literally ran out after we made out so, yeah, I was thinking about that"

I sighed, not wanting to talk about it but also realizing it was gonna come up at some time.

I said, in a small voice, "you were thinking about that all this time?"

"yeah. I just wanted to know why. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I just... Yeah."

I sighed, "honestly, Mark, none of that as supposed to happen at all. We were both drunk and high and not thinking straight and-" I stopped to run my hand down my face, "and I guess I just let my feelings get the best of me. I ran out because..." I
paused and looked down, playing with my fingers, "well, I'm a virgin and I didn't want anything to get to a place where I wasn't comfortable. Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea." I said in a quiet voice, looking away from him as a stray tear slid down my cheek. I wiped it off with the blanket and sighed again, leaning back into the couch.

"Oh. Um, sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything I just thought, you know..."

"yeah, I get it, it's okay."

We sat there in silence for a moment until Mark pulled me into hug. I was surprised and tense for a while, before relaxed and rested my head on his chest, silently breathing him in until we both fell asleep like that.

-- -- -- -- --

I WAS CONFUSED waking up in my bed, remembering that I fell asleep on the couch- with Mark.. I facepalmed remembering what happened yesterday, I can't believe I
actually told him.

I walked of bed and into the bathroom, figuring that mark had already left. I only hadto be at school in 2 hours so I had some free time. I brushed my teeth and showered, going back into my room to get dressed.

As soon as I opened the door, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Mark sitting on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Mark!? What the fuck?"

He looked up then, eyes growing wide when he realized I was only in my towel.

"what? You knew I was here." he said, avoiding eye contact.

I blew a strand of wet hair out of my face, "I thought you went home already. Don't you have class?"

"nope. Still here. Also yeah, but my class is only in about 2 hours so I'm good."

I sighed. "but why are you still here?"

He feigned being offended, "why not?"

"because I don't like people in my house."

"but I'm not just anyone. I'm me."
I sighed again, "ok, can you at least get out of my room so i can change"

"what if I wanna stay?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "fuck off, seriously"

He laughed as he left the room.
I flopped down onto the bed after he left with a smile on my face.