Epilogue

Roxy's POV
The bright light hurt. I didn't know where I was or what was happening. Was I in heaven? I had tried my best to be a good person. Was I in the realm of gods and spirits? I had been hearing Kaweme's voice, like it was in the background of wherever I was . I had been hearing Henry's voice too, telling me to come back, so where was I?

"We need to meet on top of the mountain of Swellview." I heard Kaweme's voice clearly after a few minutes. But how was I going to get there? I didn't even know where I was. "Open your eyes Zangi, open them." Saka commanded me. But they were open. I saw something running towards me in a distance and I saw Emaku and shook my head. No, it couldn't be. I started to run away and I heard Emaku screaming for me to open my eyes ......

White wall. Bandages. The Captain Man logo. Bed. Too white. Beeping sound......

I sat up. I was in the med bay surrounded by gifts for me to get better and lots and lots of raw meat. I smiled. These guys were the best. I felt weak as I examined my fingers. I had fully healed from whatever that had happened. I didn't know what day it was but I felt I had been gone for a month. I tried to collect my thoughts that were still a little hazy but I couldn't remember anything. All I remembered was that I was supposed to fight Emaku. Did I win? Did I lose?

Kaweme. She wanted to meet me on top of Swellview mountain. I hurriedly ate the meat until I was too full and looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a hospital gown. I saw my clothes on a table and I quickly wore them and ran out of the med bay. Kaweme wanted to talk to me. Kaweme wanted to talk to me, I repeated the words in my head.

I was too fast to hear someone scream my name. It sounded like Charlotte's but it couldn't wait.

It wasn't long before I came on top of the mountain but I was having some serious Deja Vu. Something wrong happened here. "Something bad did happen." Kaweme walked towards me, the albino tiger with the pink eyes.

"What happened?" I asked as I sat before her. She touched my forehead with her paw and it was like I watching a super fast tv. I told my friends goodbye, I fought Emaku and I won until he dragged me to die with him, Henry begged me not to die and I fell. I changed to a tiger mid air and then I woke up in the med bay.

I didn't realize tears were pouring till she removed her paw. I had to get to Henry, he thought I died.......
"You will but first we have to congratulate you." Hundreds of tigers , snakes and foxes appeared and I gasped. "For hundreds of generations we have never seen anyone of your kind. You were not greedy to take the snake bracelet and fox necklace for yourself, you did it to protect your friends and this city. You left Emaku to live even as a tiger even though you fought in a duel. You were merciful and not many tiger warriors or viragos have that quality. I Kaweme on the behalf of the gods grant you all the powers of the tiger, with some of the snake and some of the fox. You may only use their powers if in desperate need. We all bow down to the tiger virago!" She shouted out loud and everyone bowed as they slithered and roared.

I could feel myself change, my ears growing longer, my tail appearing and the claws appeared. My eyes, I couldn't see in green vision now. Everything I saw was now blue. I bowed down to all of them before happily running back to the Man Cave. No more problems. I had proved myself worthy of the title tiger virago and the city of Swellview was safe.

When I arrived in the Man Cave, everyone was happy to see me and it was at times like this when I became grateful for my friends. They all hugged me even though I knew I wasn't fond with hugs as they showed affection and that's something I barely showed. But my time here made me change. I wasn't the same person who first had landed here in Swellview. I had real family right here and I knew I would never ever get rid of them.