A/N

I've never done one of these, but I really wanted to do it to sort of give back to you guys. First time for everything! 

You guys have no idea how much your comments and votes mean to me. I've written six books and have never had this much support and love shown by readers for the characters. The way you guys talked to and about Izzy makes me laugh so hard, especially when she gets called out for being oblivious. I absolutely love it, and it's so true.

If I could thank each and every one of you, I would, and I've tried to respond to your comments because I really love interacting with you guys. There were a handful of you who immediately jumped to read the chapters and vote as soon as they were posted, and it literally made my day.

All my other books took me about six months to write and publish, and this one was done in three weeks... That's actually insane, and I wouldn't have had the motivation for it if it wasn't for you guys, so thank you ❤️

And what's even greater is that the demographics of readers isn't anything specific. It's all over the place with ages and countries. 

I think it's amazing that we can share a show like this with people all over the world. It's so great that in times like these, when some of us can barely leave our houses, that something like this brings us together. We all share this in common despite having religious or ethnic backgrounds, and that's something I really love about writing, whether that be fanfiction or anything really.

Also, I found that meme up there while trying to find a good pic of Reggie for the last chapter, and I almost died laughing. It's so accurate it hurts.

Thanks so, so, so much for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I hope this little message, or the book itself, brings you a little sliver of the happiness you guys brought me. Thanks, again!

-Kait 🧡🧡🧡

P.S. If you like my writing style, feel free to check out any of my other works, or don't. It's completely up to you!