Part One

It goes third person POV I think after like the second part? So if you don't like first person, it gets better don't worry

Kenna's POV

Volleyball practice ends and I sit on the side bench and then take a drink of water, waiting a little before going to the club room to change. Changing in front of everyone isn't something I particularly like to do, it's awkward and I'd rather just stay back for a bit.

Kuroo walks up to me from behind and places a hand on my shoulder, I look up at him with a questionable look on my face. "You did a good job today Kenma!" He says with his usual smirking smile.

I nod in response and hold my water with both of my hands, holding it close to me chest. "Mhm..." I say quietly. I stand up and look at him.

Kuroo pats my head and I frown, furrowing my brow. "What is that for?" I ask him.

He laughs a little, "You just remind me so much of a cat, I had to pet you!" He teases and starts to walk out of the club room.

I blush a little and fix my hair, "Don't say such embarrassing things.." I follow him out of the gym.

By the time we get there, a few people are already leaving and I walk over to my bag, take out my clothes and pause. I wait for a bit before I feel Kuroo's presence behind me, shielding me from the remaining people. I can't quite recall when this became a daily and expected thing, but once Kuroo found out that I used to wait until everyone left to change, he started changing in front of me so the others didn't see and I could leave earlier.
(this is one of my favorite headcanons)

I finally slide my shirt over my head and stick my arms through, I look at Kuroo, who hasn't moved since he stood here. I tug at the hem of his shirt and he looks at me, "Oh you're done!" He smiles and grabs his bag, and I swing mine over my shoulder then nod.

We both walk from the club room and he turns to face me, and I look up at him with another questionable expression. "Why don't you come over to my house? My parents went on a small trip for a friends party. So I'm home alone." He smiles at me.

I give a smile and nod, "Okay. That sounds fun."

Kuroo's smile widens and wraps his arms around my, a small blush goes across my cheeks, "Oh good, I have some excellent news to tell you once we get there!"

I look up at him, raising an eyebrow. "Hm.." I mumble quietly.

He lets go of me and we continue walking to his house. I glance up at him a few times, he seems to be in such a good mood lately, I wonder what he needs to tell me.

Kuroo looks down at me and tilts his head, "hm?" I turn my head away quickly, my face flushed. He laughs a little. Soon we come up on his house and we both walk onto the porch, I wait for him to unlock it before we both step inside.

I've been to Kuroo's house so much it basically has the same affect as walking into my own home. I go straight to his room and sit on the bed and let my bag fall off my shoulder and onto the floor. I fold my legs and lean against the wall.

Kuroo follows me into his room and sits next to him on the bed. He, like I did, drops his bag on the floor.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I ask, tilting my head to the side to look at him. "You've been in a good mood lately.." I point out, and push some of my bleached strands of hair behind my ears.

Kuroo widens his smile and leans on me. "Remember our match against Karasuno?" I nod in response. "Well I was able to talk Tsukkishima into giving me his number, and the reason I couldn't hang after school that day was because I convinced him into a little extra practice. I bought him meat buns afterwards. He's such a cutie." Kuroo teases the salty blonde at the end, and it somehow worsened my mood.