Part 5 pt 2

Kuroo and Kenma walked around the streets for an hour, occasionally stopping to look at scenery. They didn't talk about anything specific, just little chitter chatter.

"Kenma, this is the longest you've been without going on your phone. I'm so proud of my Kitten!" He dramatically hugs Kenma.

Kenma shoves his hand at Kuroo's face, "No it isn't loser, and you know it. I do volleyball!" Kenma defends himself.

Kuroo rubs his face, "You're so mean to me. Blondy doesn't treat me this bad." Kenma glares at the floor.

He stomps of Kuroo's foot, "Call if special treatment. You should go pick up salty, don't make him all the way here. Karasuno is too far for him to walk." Kenma walks ahead, leaving Kuroo to tend to his aching foot.

The volleyball captain smiles at Kenma's back, but it slips away as he watches Kenma have another coughing fit. He almost goes to check up on Kenma, but he starts to run to his house.

When does Kenma ever run..?    Ah shit that hurt my foot, when did he get so strong.

He rubs his foot one more time before walking to his house, which is the house right to Kenma's. He grabs the keys to the car, he couldn't really legally drive yet, but as long as he drove nicely no one would notice. Besides, he's almost eighteen anyways.

Kuroo gets in and drives to go get Tsukishima.

Kenma watches Kuroo pull out of the driveway from his window, his heart has been hurting since he walked away from Kuroo, causing him to cough up more flowers. It's definitely getting worse now. Now would be the time to decide; Sugery, Confess, .. or Die.

He slides down the wall of his bedroom and sits on the floor, he wraps his hands around his knees. "Why.." he coughs again, and again.. and again. He gets a wave of pain from his lungs, wanting air, but the petals refuse to let him breathe. This goes on for three minutes.

Kenma gasps once he coughs all of the dahlia flowers out. There's too many for comfort. Kenma hugs his stomach tightly, and stays like that for about ten minutes, just staring at the petals.

Surgery. Confess. Or die. Surgery. Confess. Or die.

Kenma slowly moves his hands up to his head, gripping his hair. Tears fall from his eyes and stream down his cheeks. "God this is so frustrating. It's getting worse and I c-can't do anything." Kenma sobs into his knees.

After another ten minutes, Kenma finally calms down. "Pathetic.." he says quietly to himself.

Kenma walks into the kitchen and grabs an old canning jar, a little smaller than his forearm. He walks back to his room and drops the petals into the glass jar, then twists it shut. For an odd reason, he felt like collecting them would be a nice way of remembering this terrible checkpoint in his life, and just perhaps the last depending on what he decides to do about his hanahaki disease.

The setter flops onto his bed and sinks into the covers, not long after receiving a buzz, message, from his phone. He picks it up and tears up at the photo sent by Kuroo (the photo at the beginning of the chapter). It's of hun and the salty blocker, him obviously not paying attention, and Kuroo acting natural.

Kenma throws his phone at the wall, not hard enough to break it though. "Go away you dense bastard." He places his hands over his eyes to try and stop from crying again, "Just leave me alone.. then maybe I wouldn't have fallen in love with you.."

It's short but I wanted to continue a little bit. I know I could've just uploaded these together but I'm not smart enough for that.