Bottoms Up! (Demi x reader)

Summary: Demi gets the skimpily-dressed reader drunk for the first time.

(Also I apologize, I haven't had much experience with drunks)

lots of dialogue, Fluff, 3rd person, word count: 1735

"Do I really have to wear this?" (y/n) holds up an outfit unlike anything she'd ever worn before. Smiling and nudging her, Demi the Barmaid helped her girlfriend change into her new costume. As a celebration for 2 years since the odd game they were forced to play started, the survivors and hunters were throwing a party. This meant new costumes for everyone. For survivors like (y/n) who weren't given much attention when it came to accessories and costumes, this was her chance to have something new. But when her new ensemble is too promiscuous for her tastes, she'd rather now be given anything at all. Little did (y/n) know, her girlfriend got more enjoyment from the way she was dressed than anyone else would, and it gave her ideas.

"Demi, am I wearing this backwards?" She turned to show her girlfriend how the outfit exposed her in more ways than she wanted. Demi couldn't speak. Getting closer to her, she put her hands on the wall behind her lover, trapping her in a heated position. (y/n) grinned, and took Demi's mouth in hers, before her more dominant girlfriend could. After a few moments, Demi removed her trap and giggled at the whine the other girl released when she moved away.

"You look stunning, love." She whispered, leading her out of their room to the main area where the others were supposed to gather. (y/n) was worried, but excited nonetheless. This would be her first celebration similar to this, and the first time she'd shown off her assets. Demi chuckled at her excited mannerisms. They walked together to the main room, both hyped up for the party being held. Demi was excited for another reason, that her girlfriend didn't know about; she was going to get her drunk. Of course she wouldn't if that made her uncomfortable, but she and Demi had talked about it before in passing conversation, but never lingered on the topic. (y/n) had mentioned that she'd never had alcohol before, and the barmaid was intent on changing that, plus, she wanted to see how'd she act. Demi thought everything her girlfriend did was either cute or incredible, so, "how amazing would it be to have a cute, drunk girlfriend" was her thought process. As they arrived, a few survivors and hunters made their place, chatting or playing a game, as they waited for the party to start. One survivor came up to them instantly, their best friend, José.
"Wow! You two look great, really showin' off there (y/n)!" He teases, producing a reaction from her.

"Thanks, José." She tried to sound sarcastic, but her excitement gave her true feelings away. Demi, José, and (y/n) engaged in conversation for a while as the rest of the manor's residents arrived, then Demi led her girlfriend to the bar.

"Demi!" The girl giggled, "it's just started and you're already drinking?" Demi laughed with her, then turned the tables.

"You're drinking too." She handed her a small glass. Her eyebrows furrowed as the barmaid.

"I haven't ever," Before she finished her sentence, her mind changed. "Actually, why not?" She took the shot from Demi. Tears pricked in her eyes as the burning sensation travelled down her throat. Silently wiping her eyes and unclenching her face, she turned to look at the now smirking barmaid. "That sucked, how do you enjoy that?" She questioned her as Demi handed her another. "Demi, if I get drunk, who's going to look after you?" Demi hadn't thought about that. Out of all the survivors in the manor, the only few to never have been drunk were (y/n), Helena, and Martha. Two of the three being under the drinking age limit. Demi was quick to respond, despite her not thinking about her answer.

"José can!" The bark of laughter from (y/n) startled her.

"José will be just as intoxicated as you, as will almost everyone else. That's why it's been my job to take care of you; as it should stay." Her reasoning was good, but her love for Demi was stronger. She pleaded for the girl to have some fun. "If you want it that bad," she responded, giving in to her pleas, "fine, but I expect to be taken care of tomorrow. If your hangovers are anything to go by, then I'll be in hell in the morning." She mumbled the last part to herself, but Demi's sharp ears caught her words.