Naib x Reader

I can't help it,,, i love him so much
pure fluff, word count: 1994

A new survivor joined the manor not too long ago; she quickly got to know everyone, and was friends with everyone. Something peculiar about her was that she often spent her time in the hunter's side of the manor. By this point, it was known that the hunters weren't bad outside of the game, but how would she want to be around the ones that chased them around everyday? (y/n) didn't care what the other survivors thought of her habit to visit the hunters, though she did get a little nervous when they got mad at her for doing it the first few times. She was heading over again, through the gardens, when she ran into a certain mercenary getting a breath of fresh air after his match.

"Hey, Naib! How was your match?  Do you wanna come hang out with me?" She offered, stopping her walk to have a short chat with her friend.

"Maybe later, thanks though." He denied, sitting on a nearby bench as they talked. "My match was fine, I managed to get out this time!" He replies with a smile. His smile made her flutter. Their conversation continued for a short time, until a little head covered with cloth popped up next to them.

"Miss (nickname)! Play with us?" Robbie pulled her from her seat on the bench towards the hunter's side. Quickly, she spoke up.

"Just a second, Robbie. Let me finish talking to Mr. Naib." He chuckled.

"It's alright, (y/n). I'll talk to you later, ok?" Smiling and leaving with a curt nod, he walked off, leaving (y/n) to be dragged from her spot by the young boy. He started to talk about his match and how difficult it was, along with the book "mama michiko" read to Yima and him last night. She listened very intently, though her mind wandered off the less sense he made. When they arrived, they were informed that Yidhra was put into a match, meaning her follower, Yima, would not be able to play with Robbie and (y/n). 

"Robbie, why don't you play alone while (y/n) and I have tea, then you two can play when she gets back?" Michiko suggests, while leading him back to his room. As the tea was being prepared, they sat and conversed, Michiko once again apologizing for hitting (y/n) too hard that one match. (y/n)'s response to her apology intrigued her.

"It's alright, Miss Michiko, you don't have to keep apologizing. Besides, it wasn't that bad, Naib helped me out afterwards, I was fine." At the mention of the boy's name, she smiled.

"And how is he? Have you told him yet?" A common subject between the two was the feelings (y/n) had for the mercenary. She blushed.

"No, no no, I don't plan to. We are good friends and I am happy to stay that way. He's fine, though, he was happy and very proud of his performance in his last match, it was cute the way he lit up about it." The Geisha giggled at her dreamy face, and got up to pour them both the tea that had finished steeping. 

"And what about you, Miss Geisha?  How are you? How is Mary~" She stopped pouring the tea for a moment to look up at the survivor, shook her, and made a zip motion across her lips.

"She could hear you!" she whispered while passing the full teacup to the girl across from her. "Besides, it's going very well, because unlike you, I plan to tell her." They giggled for a moment, indulging themselves in the abnormal moment of gossip. As they sipped their tea, they talked about the relationships forming between the others of the manor. Michiko chose to bring up the moment in pack hunters that Luchino and Antonio don't stop talking about. (y/n) learned that they passed each other for a brief moment in lakeside village and shared a quick kiss before chasing their respective survivors. (y/n) told her friend about Norton helping Andrew calm down after having a panic attack triggered by his claustrophobia. Neither of them brought up the subject of their personal love lives again. As they began to change subjects again after discussing strategies to counter each other, Yidhra slithered up to the table, a large scowl apparent on her face, though (y/n) couldn't see her, Michiko could and felt her frustration from the other side of the table.