Submission

Jimin's perspective:

Hwanwoong hugged me, its been such a while since I lost my temper Hwanwoong knows to calm me with his nice cuddles.

"Wow he really does get under your skin"

"Its men these days they all want the same thing its so annoying, but i can usually flick them off and never see them again, But i have to call this man MY BOSS"

"Well are you still going to his office, "

"I dont think i have a choice. he left me a card with his phone number and the office address" 

"That really sucks, well lets go home and get some rest, you are gonna need it"

We went home i immediately got undresseed, showered, and went to bed. What does the guy want with me...  I reached into my jacket pocket grabbing my phone and and the card. I stared at it... his number.. it was right there. ARGGG. I typed it into my phone and put him in as Mr.Kim had to keep it professional. and decided i was going to text him so he would know it was me.

Mr.Kim

Me: Mr Kim?

Mr.Kim: Thats me. May I ask who i speaking to

Me: Jimin

Me: Park Jimin

Mr.Kim: Ohhh hey baby~

Me:  I  am not your "baby"

Mr.Kim: You will be..

Mr.Kim: I know you think im hot, thats what you said when you had your little tantrum

Me: Got any proof Pabo?

Mr.Kim: That smart mouth of yours, Ill really shut you up one day.

Me: Really how do you plan on doing that?

Mr.Kim: Take a wild guess ;)

Me: Gross

Me: So very gross

Mr.Kim: Goodnight kitten see you at one ;)

Me: Goodnight and stop calling me that 

I put my phone on my nightstand and went to lay down on my bed. I really had to deal with this relentless man. I almost found myself being okay with it because he was so hot. But his ego was just unbearable,  hopefully whatever he was making me visit him for wasn't something big.I went to sleep finally. and didnt wake up until 11:30

The next day:

" JIMINNNSSIIIIII" Hwa plopped his self onto my bed pinching my cheeks

"ughh 5 more minutes please" I loved sleeping in but i knew i had to get up.

"Come on jin hyung is making breakfast and you have to get ready."

"Ugh alright alright" I got up and made my way to the kitchen. Jin made eggs and bacon I began eating after i said hello to my older brother.

"I heard about what happened and work yesterday." I shot a glance at Hwa knowing that the only way Jin could have found out was through him.