I want you

Taehyungs Perspective:

"That was strange" 

Jimin was acting differently in those text messages Since when was he nice, and almost relaxed. Usually, he would be trying to hit me in the head. So much was going through my head but my door opened and I looked up to see my secretary

"Jackson?"

"So taehyung are you gonna tell me about this boy"

"What boy "

"Don't kid yourself"

I wasn't a man who showed emotion. In fact, my face stayed the same almost all the time. Few people could read me, and Jackson was one of them.

"Park Jimin, Is literally amazing... I love his personality, his sassiness, his body all of it. He is so stubborn and always playing hard to get but for some reason, I want him more because of it."

"wow sounds like something familiar" 

"Everyone I have had sex already wanted me because Of my money and looks but not him. He wouldn't even bat an eye at that stuff."

"Taehyung-ssi are you... in love"

"I- I think I might be"

"Well you should head home, Its late, Ill close up for you"

"Thanks, Jackson see you tomorrow."

"No problem boss"

Leaving the building I began driving home, I thought about the conversation I had with Jackson the whole car ride. I was actually in love with jimin, A boy who was constantly rejecting me.

"This is gonna suck"

I went home and was greeted by the woman I called my mother.

"Eomma its so late what are you doing here" 

"I had to see my boy before tomorrow. Taehyung I am due and I will be off tomorr-"

She stopped speaking and looked up at me in terror. 

"EOMMA OH MY GOODNESS"

There was a puddle of water below her and she stood there scared and nervous. 

"BANG CHAN" he ran down the steps and saw me 

"Yes b-"

" go open up my car door and sit in the driver's seat we need to go to the hospital"

Without any question, he did so one of the other maids stood there

"Sweetheart lock up for me"

"Yes Mr.Kim" 

I carried Ms.Amanda to the backseat of my car and sat behind her trying to make sure she was okay. I called her husband letting him know what hospital I was going to and how it happened. He was overjoyed and scared at the same time. This was their first child and he wasn't fully ready but knew he had to take charge.

"Eomma are you alright"

"This is so painful Taehyung."

"It will be over sooner then you think just hold on"

"Hold my hand taehyung."

I held her hand tightly making her feel as okay as she could get. Once we reached the hospital and she was admitted Her husband Soon arrived. He went into the room and after bowing and shaking his hands I turned to the woman. 

"Eomma I have work tomorrow But I will be back here alright?"

"Of course my boy" 

I leaned down over her and she kissed my forehead I smiled and leaned even lower.