Unexpected Message PT.2

Jimin's Perspective

I was on the verge of tears. All the memories of this horrible man were brought back to me. I couldn't wait to talk to Taehyung, I felt unsafe And I needed to speak to him as soon as possible. I began to get dressed. A black shirt tucked into Black jeans socks and slides and a cardigan. I left my jeans unbuttoned since my baby bump was A little bit uncomfortable.

"Bang chan?"

"Yes? G-day mate, How are you"

"I'm great Channie, Could you please take me to Taehyung?'

"Of course Mr.Park"

Bang chan helped me into the car gently and once I was in he took me down to the big building and helped me out of the car.

"Are you good from there"

"Yes thank you, You can go home channie thanks again for the ride, Bang chan Best driver!!!"

"Bye-bye sir and thank you"

I walked towards the door and noticed Jackson at the desk.

"Wow yall been busy"

"Oh my g- Jackson stop that"

"He really knocked you up, look at your stomach dude... you know what it is"

"omg why are you like this"

"Because I'm Jackson Wang from China. NEXT" *iconic line*

"You are hilarious" I couldn't help but laugh at this clown It helped my mood which he noticed was low and sad

He laughed at me and pointed

"Go ahead and head right up" 

"Alright"

"Don't be stressed Chim I don't want the mother of my nephew saw alright?"

"Thank you, Jackson"

"No problem"

I went upstairs to my boyfriend and those stairs were way easier to go up when I wasn't carrying a baby.

I went to open the door and saw my boyfriend at his desk of course looking so damn good with his glasses as he worked.

"Babe?"

He looked up noticing me and smiled and stood up to help me into a chair

"Kitten what are you doing here you know you can't drive to much"

"I asked bang chan to drive me babe I need to talk to you."

"What's wrong."

"There's so much I have to say, The reason I was so rude to you when we met and why I refused your feelings."

He sat down without any words, a black expression washed over his face, He was ready to listen And I was ready to explain

Trigger Warning

"5 years ago, I used to be the brightest nicest person. I was into dance at the time and I finished college and was on the verge of finishing pole dancing classes.  I didn't have anything against anyone which I think was what made me so approachable.

I worked at a coffee shop to keep making money just so I would be able to take care of myself. There was a guy who always came for the same cup of coffee and Of course I was so nice to him and knew his usual. His name was Chanyeol

One thing led to another and We began to see each other. I thought he was the sweetest guy and the first 3 months of our relationship was great. and he was so good to me So we decided to move in with each other. But soon he started to hurt me and take advantage of my inability to say no I used to beg him not to do that to me and he would do it anyway."

Flashback

"p-please Chanyeol, this is my first I don't want to lose it yet"

"Are you saying no to me"

"..."

"That's what I thought lay down"

He shoved his member into jimin slamming in and out without any care or any regard for how jimin screamed in pain, begging for him to stop. Even after Jimin Bled and his voice was hoarse from screeching at the top of his lungs, he continued. 

Flashback over

"I spent almost every night with dried blood on my skin, bruises, a tear-stained face, and my heart shattered into pieces. I hated myself for being the loving person I was and I wanted to just end it all. I would have even taken death over living that way. It was like that for 2 whole years until I finally had enough.

I ran away, I left him without a trace. And I changed as A person altogether. I dismissed any man that asked me out, I hate Dominate men for existing all because of the way Chanyeol treated me. I started stripping because I could get attention on a stage and right after showing those perverts how I would never stoop down to their level. I have been like that for 5 years..." 

"Where is this going baby, We are together now, and I would never hurt you. you are holding my child, you know I love you"

"Taetae"  The tears I had from Trauma ran down my face and I covered my face embarrassed by the fact that I felt weak. His warm strong hands were placed on my hands removing them from my face...

"Hey baby look at me, Dont cry" He wiped the tears and cupped my face as he placed a promising kiss on my forehead.

"You are so beautiful " small giggles erupted from my mouth and that made his boxy smile form as well, Making me even more happier, Until I remember what I had to say

"babe"

"Yes kitten"

"Chanyeol, He...."

"He what"

"He contacted me not to long ago." I said as he read the messages locking the photo of chanyeol in his mind.

"Dont worry baby everything will be fine, If I'm not with you bang chan or the maids will be, You will never be alone alright"

"Okay..." 

"Can you give me a nice wet kiss to prove you are okay" 

"Tae tae you are so nasty!! cant it be a dry one" He stood up towering over me since I was sitting down and he grabbed my face."

"Nope of course not wet kisses only MWAH" He planted kisses on my neck, and cheeks and even sneaking some on my lips.

"babyyyyyyy~"

*Mwah*" Mmm yummy you taste good" I laughed harder and harder as he kissed me Loving every feeling that ran through my body as he kissed me. It was happiness. This is the happiest I have ever been and I feel this flowing through my veins when I am with him. I would hold it in my heart forever.

-Chapter End

~

~

~

~(a/n) there's a part three SKSKSKSKSKSK *runs away*