Huge mistake

Jimins perspective:

When I got home i noticed Jin hyung wasnt in the kitchen as always. I walked down the hallway and went into my room seeing hwa giggling on the phone with a man.

Hwa: omg stop you are way hotter
???: no you are

"who are you giggling otp with bestie"

"JIMINSSIIII" he hugged me and explained to me how he finally spoke to his crush who turned out to be such a sweet guy.

"aww you mean Leedo its about time"

"i have to call you later leedo My bestfriend needs me"

Leedo:  okay bye hwaaa

the call end and Jimin got undressed throwing on a t-shirt and explained to hwa all the events that went on at taehyungs office. From the arguing to stripping and so on.

"Wow not expected"

"he keeps making remarks about fucking me or making me moan or some kinky shit like that"

"yea i know you don't like that, but maybe there's a reason for all of it"

"yea well since i work on weekdays from 1-8 i should probably get some rest"

"yes you should hwa cleaned off the bed kissing my forehead

"oh wait where is jin hyung? i didn't see him earlier."

"oh him and namjoon today jin is probably asleep"

"ohhh sounds about right okay hwa goodnight"

"goodnight sugarplum."

Time skip to after wooyoung taught jimin.

"Thank you wooyoung have a great day" a rich deep voice said then boy smiled and existed.

"Good morning Mr.Kim" i said deciding to be nice.

"mmm wonderful attitude change hello kitten~ straight to the point i have a meeting right about now you can just chill in my office until I get back."

"okay Mr.Kim"

"ill be back baby" he left and i looked around looking for something to do. I was going to go play with the pole but I am to lazy. I got up and sat down in Taehyungs chair.  Pretending to act like him .

"Im Mr.Kim and i am nothing but a piece of walking dick" I giggled to myself "pretty accurate" I then went through his things seeing regular CEO things. Pen, paper, files, i thought to myself "hmmm boring"

I looked over seeing a mini bar with different drinks. i tried all while knowing I had a low tolerance. it didn't hit me until later.

"i-is it g-get- h-hot" i was heating up so I approached the couch sitting down loosening my tie unbuttoning just about 3 buttons on my shirt. I laid there drunk. sitting there realizing I was super fucking horny needed the sensation of sex.

Taehyung's perspective:

Meeting was finally over i was making my way to my office knowing i left him there.

"jimin" i have never seen anything more sexy, jimin laid there loosened tie, unbuttoned
shirt. sweat glistening from older.

"a-ahh - hi mr k-kim"

"Jimin what happen why are you sweating like this"

"I-its s-so hot aren't you h-hot" He said to me slurring his word and sweating

"Jimin i need to take you home whats your address you cant stay here like this"

"Noooo ahh~ " I stood up looking down at him and he quickly jumped up wrapping his arms around me. The things he were saying were so outrageous I didn't except such sinful things to come from him.

"f-fuck me"

"You are going home jimin you have to tell me where your address is"

"Noo t-tae tae"

"Jimin why don't we call your bestfriend, he can come pick you up"

"I-I wanna g-go home w-with you a- ahh" That was not safe at all. I didnt want jimin to think i was taking advantage of him leading me to another question to see why he was so needy for a guy who hated men.

"Jimin when was the last time you had sex"

"5 years ago" Wow this boy is super vulnerable when he is drunk. I was lost in my thoughts so i didnt even notice jimin went chugging down another 2 shots. I ran to the boy hauling him over my shoulder grabbing his things along with my phone and key and began walking towards jackson .

"umm taehyung you have a little luggage" 

"yea yea he got drunk while i was in a meeting can you close up while im dealing with this"

"You got it boss"

"P-please f-fuck me d-daddy"

"Jimin please stop that"

"Wow good luck with that "

"Shut up jackson" He chuckled and got back to work

"See you tmmr boss" I got jimin into the car and sat in the drivers seat. I needed to get this boy home before he really made me do things he would later hate me for when he is sober.

"N-nope make m-me " He was really a whole different person when he was drunk. I couldnt take him home so i just took him to my home

"A-are we g-going " 

"To my house? yes we are you need to rest before you do something you regret" I started my car and began driving him and this boy was really testing his luck. He reached for my clothed member and began to palm me before i removed his hand while still trying to drive

"fuck Jimin Im driving"

"I- d-d dont caaarreee If youuuu wont f-fuck me ill m-make you" He reached for my dick again and i grabbed his hand. shooting an intimidating glare at him.

"Ouu s-scary w-while s-sexy" I fought off his advances the whole car ride finally reaching my house.

"wow i-its h-huge j-just l-like your d-"

"ALRIGHT anyways dont even finish that, Come on jimin" I threw him older my shoulder and entered my home greeted by my maids.

Third Person

"Hello Mr.Kim do you need anything"

"No thank you please rest ill call for you if anything" The maids loved working for him because he was so respectful towards them and never treated them rudely

"Yes Mr.Kim Thank you"  He bowed to them and they bowed back

I carried jimin into a bed laying him there and telling him a couple of commands.

"Jimin get undressed and go to bed " Jimin pulled taehyung into the bed wrapping his legs around his waist thrusting his hips upward repeatedly

"F-fuck me Mr.Kim~ahh" 

"Jimi-"

"P-Please i n-need it"

The way he was begging me made things so much harder. I couldnt help myself i want him so bad but a part of me knew fucking him like this was a bad idea. Jimin wouldnt stop so i gave up holding back. I switched to my dom self. I lowered close to Jimins ear

"Remember that you asked for it"

-Chapter end

~

~

~ early warning next chapter will start off with smut be prepared