Hidden

Jimin's Perspective:

My stomach was beginning to churn. I didn't want taehyung to see something was wrong with me so I sat there pretending to be okay.

"S-so babe I never asked why we are in the hospital."

"Ms. Amanda's water broke last night so we are now waiting for her to have her baby."

"Oh," My stomach was really feeling worse and worse. I decide to ignore the feeling by using my phone to play games. It was distracting for only a brief moment. My palms began to sweat and I started to get anxious and started to tap my foot on the floor.

"Kitten are you okay?"

"Y-yes I'm fine just excited for Ms.Amanda"

He smiled at my response and looked down at his phone.

I felt as if I was going to puke. I couldn't hold it anymore and If i didn't do something know i was going to make a fool out of myself in front of everybody in that waiting room. I had to quickly think, Where can i go, what am i going to do.  I was panicking until i realized there was a extremely simple idea that my hard head should have thought of before.

"Hey babe I have to use the bathroom."

"Sure I'll come with"

"NO... I mean no its fine i can go on my own."

He tilted is head leaning in for a kiss but I couldn't kiss him in the state I was in so i swiftly turned my head allowing him to kiss my cheek. He slightly frowned but seemed to have ignore that and move on.

"oh...kay dont take long then." 

I walked away from the older and once out of his vision I began speed walking to the bathroom. Once in there i went in without even bothering closing the stall and began hurling into the toilet.

"Hey are you alright."

Turning to face the man I realized I recognized him

"N-namjoon"

He helped me up and looked at me concerned.

"Jimin whats going on are you okay."

"I-I.. I dont know. This has been going on for a couple days now"

" You are at a hospital, why dont you get it checked it."

"Im with my boyfriend and he doesn't know."

"What doesn't your boyfriend know?"

The deep voice made me jump and I turned around seeing the taller boy stand there.

"B-babe, this is Namjoon a friend of my older brother."

"Yea hi, Jimin what arent you telling me."

"Hey jimin I'm gonna head out now, Nice meeting you way....?"

"Taehyung... But nice meeting you too namjoon"

He walked out and my nerves were everywhere.

"Jimin, we just began dating and you are already keeping things from me"

"Tae-"

"Jimin, why are hiding things from me its not like ill kill you, you can talk to me"

"Taehyung ple-"

"No no listen, I am not letting you go already so you might as well just tell me whats going on with you"

"babe.."

"Are you seeing another man... I will literally fight him for yo-"

And before he could finish I was throwing up into the toilet again and he ran to me patting my back.

"Jimin what the hell, are you okay."

"N-no this is what I didn't want you to see"

"How long has this been going on"

"It used to be just stomach pains and that was the day after I got drunk."

Taehyung froze and looked at me. 

"Baby are you pregnant."

"What no that's crazy unless you came inside me that day then no"

He stopped again, and looked down fidgeted with his fingers.

"Taehyung d-dont tell me"

-Chapter end.

~

~

~

~ (a/n) Im so so so so so sorry this one is so short, no excuses I'm just a lazy fuck and on top of that I'm writing other stories. So Ugh fuck me I'm sorry I swear the next one will be longer. Also Im Releasing a new Vmin story very very soon so stay tuned for that. Alright BYEEEE.