Adjustment

The boys decided they were going to live together since Jimin was pregnant and would need to be around Taehyung more often. He laid down in covered up to his shoulders in sheets. Jimin and Taehyung agreed on allowing Jimin to work from home for a small amount of time being until he had his baby. He would go up to the office occasionally. 

He was looking at some papers that had to do with the statistics of Sweetest desires which of course Hwa was keeping running on his part. Pushed the glasses up and Turned to grab a pen marking the papers and writing down reports. 

The sun shined on Jimin through the window. It was beautiful out. The door opened revealing the tall black-haired boy he smiled once seeing that his boyfriend was up and waiting. He removed his classes and place all the papers back in the folder and placed them on the nightstand next to him.

" Babe your home early."

"Well when you are the CEO of your own company, you get to come home whenever you feel like it"

Taehyung walked in Removing his blazer and loosening his tie. He unbuttoned his shirt completely revealing his bare skin and he climbed onto the bed.

"Heyy kitten, and my baby" He pulled the sheets down to Jimins Waist, grabbed the hem of his shirt, and lifted it up. Once it was high enough he started placing soft kisses on the older's torso. Small giggles were heard from his lover as he continued to kiss him.

"b-babe t-hehe that tickles."

"Ohh it does?" He said playfully and continued to smooch him and poke at him causing him to laugh out loud and wiggle around.

"You are so cute come here" Jimin sat on the boy's lap and kissed him passionately 

"Well, how was work?"

"Hwanwooong visited with his boyfriend today, and they are literally the cutest"

"Aww really I missed out on that He told me he would be coming to the office sometime."

"I invited them here later so you will get to see them soon"

"Mhm~ you look so nice today Tae~"

"you look nice every day"

They were leaning closer and closer to each other

"Hmm is that so~"

"Yes, yes it is~" 

And they went in for a long kiss. They spent the day apart and they were finally able to connect lips after longing for each other throughout the whole day

"Have sex with me~"

"Woah Babe you are pregnant~" 

"Only one month thought!!"

"But-"

"No buts come on!!"

"Pleasee~"

Jimin arched his back and rubbed his ass against Taehyungs growing member

"F-fuck Jimin"

"Come on please..."

"Okay okay okay "

After removing his own clothes. He tore the clothing off of Jimin's body and take a moment to stare at the glowing toned skin. He left purple marks all over his body as he kissed up and down leading to his plump lips and a heated kiss unfolded. Jimin opened his mouth giving him permission to enter his tongue. The tongues got to know each other fighting for dominance and of course, Taehyung won.

He squeezed Jimins inner thigh before he lowered his head and left marks kissing Jimin's sweet spot driving him completely insane.

"Ahh~"