Different

Third Person:

Jimin hung up the phone and put it down now turning to the older boy who sat there rubbing his arm after being attacked by the smaller. Jimin had many questions seeing that he was drunk last night and had no idea how the sex went. Taehyung noticing that he had many questions.

"You have questions I can tell go on and ask, talk to me" Jimin looked at him waiting for a smart remark but there was none. He looked at him with all seriousness 

"Did you like it?"

"I actually loved it, you were really good"

"You probably suck at sex "

" I don't know you crying out my name says otherwise"

" yah shut up or ill strangle you."

"Sure little one"

"So it that it.."

"What you do mean Jimin"

"Is that all you wanted, Is that why you keep trying to pursue me" The smaller boy stared at Taehyung with wondering eyes. He thought to himself if that was all he wanted he wouldn't even be surprised. Taehyung placed jimin on top of him and kept a hold on Jimin's waist catching the smaller boy by surprise. 

He licked his lips and jimin could feel himself getting nervous at the sight of taehyung under him.

"You taste so delicious, I don't think I wanna let you go, At first sex was my intention, but I love your Sassy foul mouth and I want you to be mines." He blushed at the boy's words. 

"Also ..." he sat up with jimin in his lap "I want you to be sober when I'm touching you making your body hot" 

The smaller boy grabbed hold of taehyungs arm Biting it making him cry in pain.

"Aww, you look so cute when you are in pain" Jumping off the taller. 

"I'm hungry Mr.Kim"

"I guess you won't have to call me that anymore since we already had sex"

"oh yea we are going to clear that up it doesn't count, I don't even remember it."

"you will how could you not~"

"Ugh don't even start with that flirting habit of yours it's so nerve-racking"

The boys got up and jimin tugged on the olders arm looking up. 

"What is it Jimin?"

"Clothes.. p-please"

Taehyung found a big t-shirt and shorts small enough for jimin. Jimin put them on and looked up at the older who put on grey sweats and a white tank top. 

"cutie~" 

"Gross stop"

"Still playing hard to get I see"

" That's because  I AM HARD TO GET, you got lucky because of my stunts last night but it won't happen again PABO"

The pair argued back and forth as they made their way downstairs soon seeing Taehyungs Maids Placing breakfast at the dining room table. It was a huge breakfast and Jimin Saw another side of Taehyung which surprised him.

"Come on ladies you know how I feel about this, Please have some for yourselves you guys are so hardworking" All of the women smiled warmly making plates for themselves. Jimin made one for himself as well and closely watching how sweet Taehyung was when we spoke to the woman here.

"Your not just a flashy pervert I see" Taehyung answered truthfully and honestly

"Just because I'm the boss doesn't mean treat them any less like humans"

"You ac-"

 My thought interrupted by a loud door closing. 

"TAEHYUNG WHO IS THAT SKANK" I turned to see it was some female but Taehyung continued eating completely disregarding the angry female. She walked towards Jimin raising her hand and finally catching Taehyungs attention when her hand was speeding down. Excepting to feel pain Jimin looked up at the female seeing that her wrist was being held by Taehyung who growled words that sent chills down my spine.

"If you ever... Put your hands on this boy. I will have your head on a stick." she scoffed attempting to free herself and Taehyung glared at her "

"Oww okay "

"Why are you here irene "

"Here to claim my man"

"is that so, wrong address"

"Why do you refuse to love me "

"We had sex one-time irene I didn't even call you after We don't have a future it was a one-time thing " 

Jimin's Perspective 

They bickered back and forth and eventually, I got tired of it. I got up wrapping my arms around taehyung  placing his lip on mines passionately 

"Are you guys done~ I have some things I wanna show you in bed Mr.Kim Taehyung~" Placing another kiss on his lips. He grabbed my ass and I whispered to him

"Enjoy it while you can." and through his teeth, he said "ohh I will"

The female stormed out and jimin tried to get out of the tallers grip but he was strong.

"What do you wanna show me in bed sweetheart~" 

"If you don't get your hands off of me..." 

"Or what sexy~" I brought my lips closers to his allowed them to touch before biting his lip aggressively making him jerk back. 

"That's my cue" I ran up the stairs and he chased me and I ran into his room, and he came after me picking me up throwing me over his shoulder spanking me

"Ahhh owwww"

" You are such a bad kitten do you know that" 

"I'm sorry put me down!! " 

"I'm sorry what?"

"I am taking back my apology because I won't say it not on my life" He put me down and I smiled at him pushing him to the side so I could lay down and grab my phone. I was thinking to myself. He is actually not that bad. I wish I would have met this version of him before I met the Self Centered CEO. What am I feeling right now and why are my thoughts all based on him. I shook it off laying on my side and felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"ill give at least 10 seconds to unhand me boy"

"Just let me hold you, I won't try anything."

"no, get off"

"Please"

"Tae-"

"PLEASEEEE"

"Okay okay okay stop begging fine stay I don't care" The pair laid there waiting for hours to go past as they waited for hours to go past. Taehyung was different from other men...

-Chapter end

~

~

~ (a/n) I'm going to start another an ateez ff soon so stay tuned that's all imma say for now bye byee.