feeling better

joohyun feels like a baby tonight.

she knows it has something to do with seulgi trying to make it up with her. whatever it is, she loves how her soulmate is pampering her right now.

seulgi is literally by her side the entire movie night. joohyun loves the feeling that she can snuggle up with her soulmate freely, even with the presence of an audience around them.

second, seulgi always makes sure to hold her no matter what. they may part from time to time, but seulgi will always find her way back to joohyun, holding her and just pulling her closer.

third, seulgi keeps kissing joohyun's cheek, temple, or head whenever she gets the chance. the simple whispers of "i love you" and "you're beautiful" makes joohyun fall deeper.

yes, it was hell for her these past two days after the party. but her soulmate's presence now beside her seems to have erased all the bad memories from that night.

it's like it didn't matter anymore. what matters is here and now--that seulgi's there with her, showering her with all the love in the world.

joohyun wishes this night won't end.

---

"s-seulgi... uhhhnn..."

joohyun finds herself bucking her hips towards seulgi, her nails digging into her lover's back.

she raises her head and sucks the joint between seulgi's shoulder and neck as the cascades of pleasure surges through her body, filling her entire being.

it was euphoric.

it lasts for a few seconds until she feels it slowing down, her muscles calming along with it.

joohyun relaxes on her back and stares blankly at the ceiling. seulgi stays on top of her, wiping the beads of sweat on joohyun's forehead.

"i love you," seulgi whispers, kissing joohyun's temple.

joohyun closes her eyes and smiles. "was i loud?"

"i don't think so."

"do you think yerim heard us?"

seulgi chuckles. "hey. relax. your sister is an adult now. i bet she knows something like this might happen tonight. that's why she volunteered to sleep on the couch."

"but it's still embarrassing..." joohyun bites her fingernail.

"she didn't hear you. trust me." seulgi removes joohyun's hand from her mouth, pinning it on her side. "you were too silent i missed hearing you moan my name out loud."

joohyun giggles. "i love you."

seulgi smiles and kisses her on the lips. "how are you feeling now?"

"uh. great? why are you asking me that? i just came."

"i didn't mean that. i meant, after what happened last thursday, how are you now?"

"ahh. that. well, i'm better. much better now."

seulgi stares at her for a few seconds. "i'm sorry for what happened."

"it's not your fault." joohyun traces her fingers along seulgi's lips. "it's no one's fault."

"but you have to know that i want it with you, not with anyone else."

"huh? you want what with me?"

seulgi gently detaches herself from joohyun to lie on the side, facing the ceiling. "i didn't like the idea of having a kid and starting a family before. i just want to have a partner by my side, you know. but after the topic was brought up, i kinda have played around the idea of maybe having a kid someday. but there's only one person i want to raise it with." she turns to look at joohyun. "it's you."