3.

Y'all probably know what I'm planning already but hey, c'est la vie.

Mount Justice

July 21, 20:24 EDT

"Isla Santa Prisca. This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neo steroid, a strength enhancing drug, sold under the street name Venom. Infrared heat signatures indicate their factories are still operating at full capacity. But, all shipments of Venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where this team comes in." Batman turned from the holographic computer where he was showing images of Santa Prisca and its operation to stare at the seven teenagers. "This is a covert, recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones."

"So who is in charge?" Robin asked.

Batman and Red Tornado exchanged a look. "Work that out between you."

Caribbean Ocean

July 22, 20:08 ECT

"Approaching Santa Prisca." Miss Martian announced and the team looked at one another. "Drop zone A in thirty."

Aqualad stood up, his chair melting into the bioship beneath him as he pressed the symbol on his belt to morph into his stealth suit. "Ready."

"Putting bioship in camouflage mode." Aqualad dove from the ship into the sea, leaving the remaining five members. They heard Aqualad give the all clear for them to enter the island. "Drop zone B."

Rappels dropped from the ceiling of the bioship as the five team members switched over to their stealth suits. They attached the hooks to their belts before dropping out of the ship, landing softly on the jungle grounds. All except Superboy, who created a crater when he landed.

"Knew I didn't need a line." He smirked.

"And yet creating a seismic event may not have helped us so much with the covert." Robin chided him.

"Aqualad, drop B is a go." Miss Martian spoke through the communication unit, trying to avoid a fight.

"Head to the factory, I'll track your GPS and rendezvous ASAP."

The group began to walk through the jungle, Robin charging ahead. Superboy paused after about fifteen minutes. "Did you hear that?"

"Uh, no. Wait, is this a super hearing thing?" Kid Flash asked.

"You do have great ears." Miss Martian sighed.

"Okay Rob, now what?" Kid Flash turned, not seeing his friend. "Man, I hate it when he does that."

"Superboy, Kid, and Quicksilver, switch to infrared. See if you're being tracked." Aqualad commanded as he ran through the jungle towards his team.

"Got a squad of armed bozos, incoming."

"Two squads." Superboy corrected him. "But they'll meet each other before they find us."

Gunfire was heard, loud and clear.

"No super hearing required now." Quicksilver joked.

"Swing wide, steer clear." Aqualad advised.

"Yeah, yeah, just as soon as I find Rob." Kid Flash ran off into the jungle, tripping over a rock and falling down a hill. He fell right into the path of the gunfire. "So much for the stealthy."

Both groups began firing at him so he got up and ran as Superboy attacked the man with the mask over his face. He got out of his hold, punching him into a tree.