9.

I decided to go in a different direction with this chapter than the episode goes in, hope ya don't mind. 

Taipei 

September 07, 19:20 NST

Red Arrow stood with his back to the pillar, watching the crowd through his sun glass covered eyes. He put his hand to his ear piece, eyes never leaving the crowd. "Robin, I need you to find the exact height of the League of Shadows operatives known as Cheshire and Scarlet Witch."

Quicksilver rolled his eyes but bit his tongue, knowing that if he defended his sister and said she wasn't a Shadow they would find him suspicious. He held his position in the crowd instead, looking around at the people for his sister and Jade until he heard Robin's reply. "Cheshire is five foot six inches and Scarlet Witch is five foot five."

"Both are exceptionally dangerous." Aqualad added. "I'm glad you asked us on this mission, Red Arrow."

Red Arrow looked through the crowd, glasses switched to scan for women that matched the heights of the two Shadows. "Yeah, well, even I can admit when I am out of my depth." He's glasses locked in on a Vietnamese woman behind a stand and a brunette teen in the crowd of people that was waiting for the car to arrive with the Rhelasian arbitrator. "Heads up. I think I got a hit."

"Where?" Quicksilver asked, watching as the car that held Lex Luthor pulled up. 

"Right here." Quicksilver turned around just in time to dodge a hex blast to the face from his twin sister. Instead, the blast went past him and hit the building. 

Sorry, 'tro. Have to make it look 'real'.

"I found Scarlet Witch! Do you have eyes on Cheshire?" Quicksilver called through the comms. He looked up as a rocket went flying through the air, only to be taken out by an arrow. "I'll take that as a yes."

Sorry for this Wands.

Quicksilver saw Robin and Aqualad approaching him and his sister so he sped around her, sucking the air out of her until she passed out. He looked to see that the authorities were taking Cheshire into custody. He picked Scarlet Witch up and carried her over to them. "Here is the other...assassin."

Lex caught his eye as he was stepping out of the car and gave him an almost imperceptible nod. Quicksilver was following the plan. Lex turned to the authorities as they went to grab the team and Red Arrow. He held a hand up to them. "Hold on. These young men were not aiding the assassins, they were trying to stop them."

"They must be questioned." The captain said.

"Lex Luthor vouches for them."

"We don't need any favors from you." Red Arrow spat.

"Apologies. I didn't realize you wished to join the young ladies behind bars." Lex smirked. 

"You may have everyone here fooled, Luthor, but we know what you are." Red Arrow growled. Aqualad put a hand on his friends arm. 

"Oh. I don't pretend to be an angel. It just so happens that this time I'm on the side of the angels." Lex walked past the team, glancing back at them. He motioned for them to follow him inside, which they did. They walked inside to see the two leaders of the Rhelasias verbally fighting. 

"Why should either side trust you?" Aqualad asked, looking at the bald businessman. 

"Because LexCorp is a company founded on a peaceful enterprise for all humanity." Lex smiled.

"Cut the act Luthor." Robin crossed his arms over his chest. "I've got intel linking LexCorp to sales of weapons in both Rhelasias. You're profiting off this war. So, what's your angle?"