14.

ZATANNA ZATANNA ZATANNA!  Are y'all ready to see sparks fly? 

Mount Justice

October 10, 16:58 EDT

Wally sat in a reclining chair, his arm in a cast as Captain Marvel flew over to him. "Pineapple juice?" 

Wally took a slurping sip of the beverage. "Ah! Just what the doctor ordered." 

"How's the arm doing, Wally?"

"Ah, nothing wrong that nachos can't cure." Wally reclined further as Captain Marvel flew off to go make him food. 

In the middle of the room, M'gann and Kaldur were sparring with one another while Pietro and Conner went toe to toe in the middle, Artemis and Robin fighting on the other side. Pietro ducked under Conner's punch, surging upwards to hit the powerhouse with an uppercut. 

"Good work everyone. In fact, it's been a very productive week." Black Canary stepped into the ring and the fighting stopped. 

"Yeah, for everyone except for Kid Malingerer." Artemis nodded at Wally. 

"Hey! Arm broken in combat against the Injustice League here." He called back, sipping on his drink. 

Black Canary chuckled. "I've really enjoyed being your, uh, den mother this week." 

Recognized Zatara 11

Everyone turned to see the magician walk through the zeta beams. He pulled up a computer and typed for a moment, the zeta beams powering up once more. 

Access granted. Zatanna Zatara A03

In from the tubes walked a teen girl with ebony hair and blue eyes dressed in a school uniform. She looked nervous, rubbing her arm. 

Zatara held out his arm. "Zatanna, this is the team. Team, my daughter, Zatanna." 

M'gann flew up to her. "Hi, I'm-"

Pietro cut her off, speeding in front of the green teen. "Pietro! Ahem. I mean, I'm Pietro. Ah, she's M'gann, uh, and that's Robin, Wally, Artemis, Kaldur, and Conner." Pietro rubbed the back of his neck, hoping the blush on his cheeks wasn't noticeable. 

"Welcome to the cave." Kaldur greeted.

"Uh, thanks." Zatanna spoke, looking over the team.

"So, uh, you - you joining the team?" Pietro asked, ignoring the looks his friends were giving him.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is strictly a visit. Though I am sorry we missed the training." Zatara placed his hat over his heart, stepping between Pietro and his daughter before turning and approaching Black Canary. "It is something from which Zatanna could benefit."

Do the rest of you get the impression we're still on probation with Zatara?

Not just Zatara. I mean, why is Marvel still hanging around?

Because we like having him around.

You like having him around 'cause he waits on you hand and foot. 

And your point is?

It almost makes one nostalgic for Red Tornado's tenure as our supervisor. 

Yeah, at least he trusted us.

If you ignore the fact we shouldn't have trusted him. He was traitor.