one

"Remember, if the time should come, when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."

"We've been searching for 4 hours Potter!" Scorpius Malfoy, tired to the bone sits on a nameless tombstone. He and Albus Severus Potter had been searching through every inch of the graveyard, nervously trying to navigate their way around the cemetery without being caught by a professor, prefect or headmaster.

Albus, who was as tired as Scorpius, placed his scarf on a tombstone covered with crawling leaves of all sorts. He then remembered, "Grandma Molly won't like it if I leave this around like this." Picking up his scarf and in the process accidentally pulling back the leaves covering the tombstone.

Cedric Diggory

1977-1995

"Merlin's Beard..." words escape from Scorpius' mouth, "We finally found him."

The two quickly set up whatever trinket machine they had got from Albus' uncle George's shop. "Well.." they set up the time turner on both of their necks and spin.

;

"Is that her Scorpius?" Albus turns to Scorpius, both eyeing a girl probably around their age, except they were back in time, where even their parent's were kids.

"That must be her, Aunt Nicodemius King." The pair dragging their eyes to follow a young girl with shoulder length hair and its noticeable black with streaks of bleached hair underneath. "Just like my grandma's hair" Scorpius said lovingly.

The two boys not knowing they will become a witness to quite the story.

---------

{A/N : I know Nicodemius sounds like a boy's name but she is our protagonist}