two

Nicodemius King

I walk through the halls desperate to get away from the platinum-white haired boy tailing me, "For the last time Draco, I cannot bleach your hair anymore than that. It's only been a week since I bleached it! You don't want to get bald on top don't you?" My annoying arse of a cousin made Crabbe and Goyle bother me in potions pestering me to bleach his hair.

"Come on Nicodemius..." Malfoy who instantly shuts up as I am greeted by my bestfriend Azra Rayleigh, a Gryffindor. "For Bloody Nimbus' Sake!" He and his two goons walk away strutting to the Slytherin common room.

"You did not cram all your works again while drinking five cups of coffee again did you?" I ask Azra, from whom I get a laugh instead. "You know it." She responds. We bump into Potter and his crowd as I heave a sigh. "You and your blood-traitor friends.. a mudblood too.." Azra shushes me and goes over to the group of red-cloaked idiots. Naturally all of them looking pissed at me especially that young lass Hermoine.. little miss know-it-all.

I was never associated with them from the start and I couldn't care less. It's just that they give me weird stares... due of course with my association with Lord, His Highness, My Liege Draco Malfoy. That imbecile cousin of mine had me dragged into fights and beef with students of all kinds.

Draco and I have the same mindset, having raised in the same family naturally we'd be alike. The Malfoys and The Kings have a blood association we never really cared for but yeah, that brat and I grew up together. I witnessed his bullying, which I would say should be wrong but I dislike blood mixing as well.

Look at it this way, Hogwarts people have all sorts and kinds, The Bloody Professors and Deans who practically run this place, The pure blood families such as ourselves and the nincompoop of this whole system, blood-traitors and muggle-borns.

Which are then naturally grouped into four, Our crowd, The Slytherins, The feisty, impulsive and prideful Gryffindorks, The Book-headed, sassy Ravenclaws and I forget the other ones, Hustlepops or something I don't really care.

I return to the common room after a day full of charms, herbology and potions only to find Goyle and Crabbe hovering over Draco who is now getting his hair bleached, "Hey! Me too!" I sit in front of Vincent Goyle.

"Hey did you hear about that Seamus getting his eyebrows removed, just like first year! I find it suits him more." Draco stiffles a chuckle. "Also! One of the prefects were caught snogging,,, you know.. making out by the la-" "Draco Malfoy, you gossip maniac. Shut up!" He instantly clears his throat, "Crabbe! More Bleach!"

------

{ A/n : I do love all four of the houses and I do know our fierce fierce friends the Hufflepuffs however this is just Nicodemius' mindset (for now) having raised in a family almost as same as the Malfoys. I do not mean to offend}