nine

Draco enters the common room and grabs a glass of water, probably exhausted from quidditch practice. Tomorrow Gryffindor is facing Hustingpops and whichever team wins will then have a match with Slytherin.

I then go into my room to take my nightly 7 hour siesta.

-

Today all teams are expected to be in the quidditch pitch to watch Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff. I sit down beside Gregory who is munching on some mini pasties. "Can I have some Goyle?" He shares with me as Malfoy arrives to sit beside me. "Crabbe has stomach-ache I took him to Pomfrey." Draco says as he squints his eyes to see the players well.

"Hey, Weasley." Draco calls one of the twins. "A hundred galleons for Hufflepuff." The Redhead contorts his facial expression. "Hey George! Malfoy bet a hundred on Hufflepuff!" He hands his twin the money and they walk away as Draco then zooms into the game.

"Since when do you bet?" I ask Draco. "Just to annoy the Gryffindork Twins." He answers.

The game is half-way in now and Gryffindor is on a huge lead, 130-65. That Diggory is just a big-talker after all. And that Potter and Wood.. they're not half bad. "Cousin," Draco calls my attention. "I learned a hex, I'm going to use it on Wood's broom just so they lose." He smirks.

I shrug. Just then even before Draco murmurs his incantations, Potter's broom suddenly sways uncontrollably seemingly under a jinx. "I thought you were gonna hex Wood's?" I ask Malfoy. "I haven't even done anything yet."

From the Gryffindor bleachers I see Azra stare at Malfoy and then at me, "Your cousin is so Pathetic." She mouths. Draco didn't even do anything but If I saw him murmuring I'd misunderstand as well.

Diggory zooms past the Slytherin bleachers and for a moment glimpses and smiles at me. Disgusting. I almost barf at the sight. After the game I and Malfoy head straight to th school grounds 'til I see Diggory waiting on the sidelines.

"Draco go ahead, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I turn to another corridor to avoid that loathsome bug-faced imbecile.

To my surprise he catches up. "Hey Sly." God I want to punch his face. "Saw what you did, Potter's broom huh?" He seems amused. I face him to say that we did nothing but he's already stretching his hand out.

"Ceasefire." He offers a toothy grin. "Listen here Hufflepoof," He chuckles. "I did not do anything okay?" He smiles. "Right... Of course you did not." He grabs my hand and shakes it forcefully but gently as if he's genuinely happy about winning against Wood's team.

"Ceasefire okay?" He sports a boyish smile. "See you at the finals. No more dirty work young lady." He leaves me dumbfounded.

This utterly ridiculous mouse-face! He decided on a truce by himself, shook my hand without permission and called me young lady! Oh Cedric Diggory you are a huge, humongous piece of dung!