twelve

"What now Potter? The timeline is ending!" Albus asks Scorpius. They had watched everything during the last school year, of course Albus' invisibility cloak coming in handy. "We're not even doing anything here." Scorpius resounded a plethora of whines. "Well we don't have to change anything yet Malfoy!" Albus hushes his bestfriend. "Besides all we have to do is see if there's anyway we can prevent Uncle Cedric from.. you know..." He was annoyed at the white haired boy's complains.

The young Potter entangles the chain of the time turner on both of their necks and spin! It was going to the next school year, the year the Triwizard Tournament happened.

-

Nicodemius King

Uncle Lucius, Father, Draco and I are invited to amazing seats in the Quidditch World Cup. We were walking to our seats when Uncle Lucius stops in his tracks. "Blimey Dad! How far up are we?!" That's Ron Weasley's voice. I look at Draco. "Well put it this way, If it rains, you'll be the first to know!" Uncle Lucius answers Weasley's question to his father. "Father and I are in the Ministry's box!" Draco follows suit of his Father's cocky comments. I squeeze his hand and he squeezes back. "By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!" Uncle hits Draco with his staff, "Don't boast Draco! There's no need to with these people" Uncle uses his staff to take Potter's attention. "Do enjoy yourself won't you, while you can."

We leave the Weasley family and head to our seats at the ministry box. "I liked their seats much better Draco." I whisper to Draco who could only sigh "I know, Hush or your Father will hear you Nicodemius." I frown. "I liked the face paints too." My cousin gives a faint smile. Now we are surrounded by scary powerful people, without even a great view of the game Draco and I so looked forward to.

Beginning my fourth year at Hogwarts is Dumbledore's need for extravagant welcoming each damn year. It's kind of getting annoying. I've been sitting beside my cousin for a few minutes, the old geezer blabbering stuff in front of the whole student body. "Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, The Triwizard Tournament!" Oh for nimbus' sake.

Draco was keenly listening to the announcements. He looks at me and offers a small disappointed smile. Our parents would never have us associate with events like this. Fun, amazing and magical events are for children. "For those of you who do not know, Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools in a series of magical contests where each school has a single student selected. Let me be clear here, the chosen will stand alone. Trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted." Dumbledore continues on speaking and then introduces the schools that will be staying with us.

"Don't you think this is so cool Draco?" Crabbe engages Draco in a conversation. Draco's eyes lit up, seemingly amused with the music and conversations the event has to bring until he clenches his jaw. I know that look. He remembers his Father. He shuts himself up. "In what way is this 'cool' Crabbe?" He hisses at Vincent even trying to throw food at Crabbe. I manage to squeeze out a sarcastic smile. "Don't be stupid Vincent! We might as well play hopscotch with the muggles then!" I smile at Draco who was sporting an emotionless stare. I wish we could experience things like these. I know he does too.