fifteen

Classes are fine well... normal classes. Draco's been gone quite a lot recently, suspiciously so is Azra. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Well, I hope they're happy and I hope Draco's finally secure.

I've been hanging with Crabbe and Goyle whenever Draco is unavailable. We've been doing the project for almost two weeks which means we've been heading out to watch stars for eight times now. Luna and Cedric observe, sometime I do but I write more. I never really liked stars, there's too much... darkness around them. They're pitiful, they do glow but the darkness devours them.

"I knew you'd be here." We hear a voice behind us. "Hagrid," Luna greets the man. "You guys better head to my place, Professor Sinistra is waiting for your group there." We follow the tall guy on the way back to his house. "You're not in charms anymore." Diggory who was no tagging behind the group, beside me. "Yeah." I answer. "Why?" He asks still trying to make conversation.

"Flitwick decided." The cracking of objects below our shoes are the only sound in this forest besides Luna and Hagrid's conversation. "Oh.." He then falls silent so I decide to walk faster.

We reach Hagrid's Hut, Professor Sinistra was inside having a cup of tea. His place was messy, however definitely cozy. Fascinating objects hang on his wall and a huge hopefully fake egg as his table center. "Professor," Hagrid announces to Sinistra that we've arrived.

"I have some news children," Professor Sinistra as we sit around Hagrid's table, Hagrid now preparing us tea. "Unfortunately, Mister Creevey, Longbottom's partner in my class, acquired an injury while trying to photograph the new Quidditch auditions and now Mister Longbottom has no partner for my activity." She sips tea from the ceramic. "Since you are a group of three I figured I would reassign one of you to be Longbottom's partner." If I get chosen Draco would kill that poor guy. I gulp.

"Miss Lovegood would that be alright with you?" Luna gives me a hesitant look. "Of course professor." Sinistra was delighted. "Well then! Everything's set for my class again. I shall leave you three here and head inside. Don't stay out too late now."

"Would you three like to stay for a while? I could show you my new pet!" Hagrid's cheery voice rings around the hut. I'm excited! Draco would love to hear about Hagrid's pets. We often talked about how it would be like to hang out with Hagrid.. only that of course there's the trio and we couldn't. Uncle doesn't really care for what the students describe as 'Hagrid's magical company'. So to get invited by Hagrid to stay over I'm thrilled- "It's quite late Hagrid we really should go."

Oh. Luna's right.

"That's okay Luna. Sly and I would love to stay." Diggory who was carefully scanning my face. I sigh, disappointed. "No, Luna's correct. Good evening Professor Hagrid." I say as I prepare to head out his door. "Alrighty. Take care of the ladies on the way back Cedric." Diggory shakes hands with Hagrid.

"We really should've stayed you know?" Cedric talks to me after Luna already reached her common room. "That's fine. It's lame anyways." I answer. "You're being lame Sly." He answers back his voice subtly echoing the empty corridor.

"Stop calling me Sly, Huttlepoop." I answer aiming to piss him, He chuckles. "Sly is much better than whatever name you call our house." We reach his common room. "Well, here's the Hufflepuff common room." He gives emphasis on his house name. "Goodnight Sly," I walk away before he closes his door.