Episode 6

John's POV

My head hurts. My neck is stinging again. When will this hell end? I want to be with Seraphina. I want to go back home.

I tilt my head to the side. Volcan is right there, holding another syringe.

Another one, huh? How many syringes is she going to put on my body? Everything hurts...

"You disobeyed me. John, you're supposed to listen to your mother."

I turned my head to see Volcan glaring at me with those eyes. I can't. I won't. There's no way I'll accept that that woman is my actual mother.

"You're not my mother." I huffed.

"Oh, is that what you believe?" she grabbed my chin and held it up.

"Ugh! Let go!" I demanded.

"See, child. Just because I'm your mother, it doesn't mean I'll kill you if you cross me. By the way, that syringe isn't for you. It's an ability amplifier for one of my clients. We're going to be using something more effective than just a simple syringe." Volcan smiled.

A tall man with long black hair tied into a ponytail entered the room.

"So, this is your son, huh, Volcan? He certainly has the same deadly eyes as you." he said.

"Yes." she replied. "Do it."

"With pleasure."

"Huh? What're you gonna do? Hey!" the man came over to me and put his hands around my head. His eyes and hands were glowing red.

"What the-!? Stop it!!" I yelled.

"Just close your eyes and rest. This won't hurt at all, Mr. John."

"H-Hey, I said..." I huffed.

My vision was getting blurry. Shit! Not again!

"This time, you won't be able to resist so easily. Be thankful, John."

Le Bonus

Name: Luis

Ability: Mind Wipe

Ability Level: 8.0

NOTE: Remember to vote and comment when you're finished reading!! By the way, sorry that this chapter's kinda short. Just to let you guys know, each chapter is not the same length for a reason. It's supposed to be formatted that way. But don't worry! Tomorrow's episode will be much longer than this one! Thank you for 160 reads!! Bye for now!