Sexy

"He called you what?" Ashton asked for the fifth time. He was lounging on Luke's bed. The boy had been waiting for ten whole minutes for Luke to get home and had bitten his nails down to the beds. Luke scolded him when he saw.

"Princess," Luke said.

"Why?" He asked. "That's so strange. Especially for Michael Clifford. I always thought he was straight."

"I don't even know. But it was kind of sexy."

"S-sexy?" Ashton said, his voice squeaking. Luke shrugged.

"He's hot," he said. "I mean, I'm still freaking terrified of the guy but the way he said it... he sounded almost caring."

"Luke," Ashton said gently, "You don't want to get mixed up with Michael. He's trouble."

"I know, Ash!" Luke said. He pulled his flower crown off and tossed it to the side. "I'm just- I'm a little muddled up right now, okay? The asshole messed with my feels and I don't know what think right now. Okay?"

Ashton nodded. Then he asked, "How did you get away from him?"

+÷+÷+÷+

"I want you, princess."

Luke stood with his mouth opening and closing like a fish. He had no clue how to respond to that. Michael Clifford couldn't want him. He didn't.

As Michael ran his hands up and down Luke's sides, he realized the boy was trying to get a reaction out of him.

Luke closed his mouth and looked over Michael's shoulder before saying in the strongest voice he could, "Not interested."

Then he shouldered past the red-haired boy and walked quickly home.

+÷+÷+÷+

"Holy crabcakes," Ashton mumbled. "That's so epic."

"Not really," Luke said. "I'm scared shitless about what he'll do!"

"He can't do anything if he can't find you, right?" He said. "All you have to do is avoid him!"

"I tried that the first time, Ash, and look at how that turned out," Luke sighed, remembering the feeling of Michael's strong arms wrapped around him, of his fingers tracing delicate patterns on his waist.

That night he fell asleep with the image of Michael's smoldering eyes staring straight at him.

+÷+÷+÷+

I decided this is going to be a short cute fic. The chapters are going to be short and all are named after a new name one calls the other that time! I hope you enjoyed. Leave me a comment :)