Babe

The detention room was on the opposite side of the school from Luke's locker. He didn't want to go there again. He really didn't want to.

"You'll be fine," Ashton assured him. "You've done it before. Just sit there and keep to yourself. It's only one hour. You'll be fine, Lukey."

"Thanks, Ash," Luke smiled gratefully. And then he entered the detention room.

It was empty minus the calculus teacher who had the misfortune of minding today's detention at the front desk and some girl sleeping with her backpack as a pillow in the last row. Luke handed the teacher his detention slip, took a seat in the middle row, and put his head down.

He couldn't stop thinking about how mundane this was. Sitting in a room quietly wasn't a punishment. It was just slightly boring. But so what? Everyone could deal with a bit of boredom.

He didn't lift his head as he heard the door open. Luke did lift his head when he heard the teacher say, "Ah, thank you for joining us, Mr. Clifford."

"Anytime, Mr. Teemer," Michael said and took the seat next to Luke. Luke stared at him with wide eyes. Michael just winked.

"Now that we're all here, I'm going to go to the copy room," Mr. Teemer said. Then with a pointed look at Michael he said, "Don't do anything while I'm gone. I'll be back in five minutes."

The second the door closed, Michael stood up and sat on Luke's desk.

"Michael, what are you doing here?" Luke asked.

"Oh please, I have detention every day," he rolled his eyes.

"Why?"

"Something I did back in October." He didn't expand. Instead, he began playing with Luke's hand.

"Go back to your seat. He'll be back any second," Luke hissed.

"No he won't. Teemer does this every day. He leaves and doesn't come back until three minutes before detention ends," Michael said matter-of-factly. "He's too busy fucking Miss Allen in the copy room to pay us any attention."

Luke was screwed. Michael would keep hitting on him for the rest of the hour and he didn't know if he could handle that. He almost couldn't handle four minutes at lunch!

"What are you thinking about, babe?" Michael said.

"Stabbing you in the eyes with my mascara wand," Luke snapped, pulling his hand back.

"Babe, come on, I'm not doing anything," Michael said.

"Yes you are! You're calling me babe and badgering me and you won't leave me alone and I don't know why!" Luke said. The girl in the back let out a snore.

"You want to know why?" Michael lifted a pierced brow.

"Yes!"

He leaned down to Luke's ear. Michael smelled like leather. Luke smelled like flowers.

In a sultry voice, he whispered, "You're so bloody sexy. I want you, princess. I want you bad. I want to see you writhing under me and hear you moan my name."

Luke didn't move, even as Michael started pressing hot open mouthed kisses along his jaw.

Then he said weakly, "Leave me alone."

"You don't sound too convincing, babe," Michael mumbled and loosely linked their fingers together. Michael's hands were rough like he had spent days on end working on his motorcycle.

"Leave me alone," he said again.

"Is that what you want?" Michael asked.

"I don't know what I want."

Thanks for reading guys! I love seeing notifications pop up on my phone. So I've been working on a Lashton shot for my book of one-shots but I think I'm going to turn it into and actual story. Would you guys read Lashton? Let me know!!!

Hugs and Butterflies xx