Darling

(Unknown number): Morning, princess xx

Luke stared down at his phone. It was Saturday, one of the only days he had to keep peace of mind. One of the only days he could spend not thinking about Michael.

Luke: How did you get my number?

Michael: Calum asked Ashton for me

Luke mentally cursed Ashton. The stupid bandana boy had become weak whenever it came to Calum. He put his phone down on his nightstand and sighed deeply. Ashton had been right in the beginning. Michael was trouble and getting mixed up with him had screwed up Luke's mind so much that he couldn't even think straight anymore.

Michael: I'm going to take you out today, babe xx

Luke: I told you that we shouldn't date

Michael: Then it isn't a date

Michael: I'll pick you up at 1

Luke decided not to argue, knowing it was pointless. Michael would show up either way. So he got up and put on a white shirt and blue jeans along with his favorite vans. But when he got to the bathroom he almost fainted. It was missing.

"No! Nonononono. This is bad. This is very very bad," Luke said rumaging through every drawer and cabinet. "Mum!"

"Yes, Lukey!" She called back.

Luke rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen in a desperate panic. "Where is it?"

"Where's what?" She asked, looking at him with concern.

"My foundation!" Luke cried. "I swore I bought more! I ran out and thought I had extra but I don't! I don't, Mum!"

"Luke, calm down," she said. "You can go buy some more today."

"No, I need it now! I'm going out later. I'm unpresentable without my makeup on," he deadpanned.

"Baby, you look wonderful," Liz cooed. She stood up and put her hands on his broad shoulders. "Whoever this boy is, he will like you makeup or no makeup."

Luke's faced turned red. "I-i don't like him, mum," he laughed nervously. "He's just a friend."

"Then why are you so worked up?" Liz said.

Luke didn't say anything. Then in a pathetic attempt to change the subject he said, "What's for breakfast?"

"It's lunchtime," Liz raised an eyebrow.

"It is?"

"Luke, it's nearly one. You sleep late on weekends," she said.

"Shit!" He yelled and then ran up the stairs and grabbed his phone. Michael would be there any minute.

He opened the door just as Michael pulled up on his motorcycle.

"Sorry about my face," Luke said. "It's just I ran out of foundation and I can't put on anything else without it except mascara but I didn't have time and-"

"Darling," Michael interrupted, getting off the sleek motorcycle, "you look fantastic."

Luke blushed and mumbled a quick thanks.

"Of course," said Michael. He passed a helmet to Luke. "Now come on."

"Wait what? I'm not getting on that thing!" Luke said. "I'll die!"

"Not if you hold onto me tight," Michael said. "Don't worry, baby, you'll be fine."

"No way," Luke shook his head.

"If you do, we can do whatever you like," Michael promised. Luke pursed his lips before smirking an evil smirk.

He put the helmet on and got on the back of the motorcycle. Michael eyed him wearily from where he stood. Luke huffed impatiently and said, "Get on, loser, we're going shopping!"

I am so glad I finally got to use that line. I have been planning on writing that in something ever since I started on wattpad.

Leave me a comment if you liked! I know the chapters are short but that's the style of this story. No matter how annoying that is.

Hugs and Butterflies xx