0017

Today is saturday and you decided to go for a little walk, you brushed your hair and wore your pink jacket with a cute little cat on it. You only brought your phone and money before heading downstairs. You were greeted by a protective jake sitting on the couch with crossed legs.

“Where are you going?” He said as he stood up walking around while scanning you from head to toe. Is he judging? “Just a small walk” He went silent for a while before smiling widely and nod “okay!” and then he left, is he getting possessed by sunoo?

You hummed as you walk silently feeling the cold and fresh air hitting your face, you smiled as you watch a mom bird feeding her children on the nest. You wondered, how do birds get pregnant. You scoffed and laughed at yourself a little “Lol what kinda question is that”

As you walk, you saw a head of a girl sitting on the bench, you moved forward a little to see who it was..it was nara swinging her toes on the air as she looked around her surrounding, you smiled and thought she's cute before sitting beside her. “Hello” You greeted with a smile, she shyly smiled back and bowed a little.

“you ang jungwon...” you pressed both of your index finger as she gasp and blushed. wait does that mean she likes him or what? “you like him do you?” You suddenly asked as she avoid your gaze and nodded slowly, you smiled and streched your arms “hm. that's nice, but please do take care of him”

“ah..but he just said he only used me to make someone jealous”