0039

“PARK SUNGHOON!!” I waved my hands at him smiling widely, wow it's been so long since i smiled like this. I run towards his table and greeted him with a sweet smile, he smiled back and waved “you seem happy today” he said handing me some pork belly, i grabbed his chopstick and ate all of if. But there's still more tho “hm yeah! i don't even know why too” we both laughed and laughed until the others came.

Jake sat beside me ruffling my hair like he always does “How are you princess?” my heart melted when he flashed the JAKE smile “I'm good!” he nodded turning his gaze to sunghoon, sunghoon looked back raising his eyebrows. Niki who was sitting beside him snatched some pork on his plate and handed it to jake “What– YAH!” We laughed seeing his shock expression, wah it feels good that it's back to normal again.

“jewel where's jungwon? your boyfriend” sunoo asked wiggling his eyebrows and playfully pinching my waist, i chuckled “We broke up” and there, heeseung spit some juice on jay's face followed by sunghoon who chocked on his own saliva and niki who dropped his can of milk “WHAT?? WHO GETS SO HAPPY AFTER A BREAK UP??” Jay shouted catching the people's attention here in cafeteria. I forgot, they still have no idea about what happened between me and jungwon.

not so long, jungwon arrived carrying his back pack with a cute smile letting his dimples pop out, i waved at him and he waved back. The others got more confuse as they all looked at us, jungwon and i exchanged looks before bursting to laugh “Aish, seriously..why do you guys get so happy after a break up?” Jay messed his. hair in confusion making us both more laugh “I– ohmygod i'm so done with you two” sunoo said taking a sip at heeseung's juice.