0025

I distanced myself a little from jungwon who's walking beside me silently looking at the trees, they told us to go home first since they still need to practice for the club that they chose while me and jungwon didn't pick any, clubs aren't really my type.

It was an awkward walk for the both of us, only the birds chirping and the sound of the wind hitting the leaves of the trees is the only thing that we could hear, i'm not even sure if he's thinking of something but i should really try opening a topic “Hey jungwon...” i said awkwardly as he hummed in response but still looking at the sky.

“H-how are you?”     “Fine”     Why is he cold? damn i miss him so much, i just nodded and continued to look down this is gonna be a long day...I suddenly heard a bell and i already knew it was ice cream! my face lit up as i grinned widely looking at the ice cream seller.

“MY FAVORITE/YOUR FAVORITE” We both said at the same time that i chuckled, he just smiled a little and followed me walking towards the ice cream seller to buy one “Strawberry flavor please...” I turned to jungwon and pointed at the ice cream, he just shook his head and smiled revealing his cute dimples.

“Thanks for walking with me, even though it's awkward” We're both now standing infront of my house after the long walk, he just nodded and shoved his hands on his pocket “I-i'll go now..” before i could go, he held my wrist and turned me around to face him again. My heart started to beat so fast as i felt butterflies in my stomach.

“yes? what is it?”

“Don't call me wonnie again” And then he left.