0026

“Have you guys noticed something weird from jungwon?” Heeseung asked as i just sat their playing with my food listening to their conversation, i got hurt after what he said yesterday..he told me not to call him wonnie anymore, aish. “Yes, he's acting cold these days” Jay is right, jungwon did became a cold person.

Jake quietly nudged me as i looked up to him, “U alright?” I flashed a faint smile and nodded “yeah, just...tired” i lied, i'm actually not tired it's just the words that jungwon said to me keeps running around on my head, soon the bell rang and we all went back to our classrooms i took a glance at jungwon and he was looking outside not even caring about the students rushing back inside.

I let out a sad sigh and sat at my perspective chair, i rested my head on the table since i started to feel getting dizzy “oh? jewel are you okay?” one of my classmate asked me as i just nodded and smiled a little, Why is so cold? i felt my body shivering from the cold atmosphere inside our class. I looked at my classmates and found out i was the only one feeling this cold air, geez what is happening to me? is it because jungwon changed? don't be so sensitive jewel.

Time went by fast and i can't take it anymore, i kept shivering and i feel dizzy too, but it's more worse than earlier. I tapped my seatmate and asked her to check my temperature “C-can you check my temperature?” She placed her palm on my forehead as her eyes widened “YOU GOT A FEVER!” I knew it. I was about to stand up but my sight started to get blurry and everything went black.

3rd PERSON'S POV

Jungwon immediately rushed to his friend who's laying on the ground, he carried her all the way to the clinic. He stared at her for a moment with full of sadness and hurt, he did this on purpose..he has a reason why he's acting cold to every people especially on her, but he promised this day won't last long.

The nurse told him to put jewel at the bed first and he did, he patiently waited for the nurse to comeback. He held jewel's hand and caressed it.

“jungwon-ah..we're still friends right?”

“mhm, we're still friends...”

“Then why are you ignoring me?”