0041

—  JUNGWON

2 DAYS BEFORE FEBRUARY

I walked through the hallway with jewel beside me carrying her things “Jungwon” she called me, eventually i didn't hear it so she called me again. I turned to her this time raising an eyebrow “you know, i have a dream about confessing to someone..and i even kissed his nose” so all of it was just her dreams? i bit my lip nodding at her statement “But it seems real tho” It's because IT IS real.

“But sheep sheep-ah”

“Sheep sheep? why do you keep calling me that?” We've finally arrived at the gate where we always wait for the hyungs every lunch break, So i changed the topic knowing one of then will pop out of nowhere beside us “Isn't yang sheep in english?” I just stared at her since i don't know what's the answer, expect me to say nothing whenever you asked me that is related to english. I'm not good at it.

“Hey hey hey!” And there they are, waving at us like there's no tomorrow. We both waved back and greeted them “Let's have a drink tonighhhhhht!” jay cheered loudly along with sunghoon and heeseung, what do they mean about having a drink? oh wait, ah i see i see. But we're still minors why would jay hyung invite us for a drink “Hyung, we're still minors” niki said wrapping his arms around sunoo's neck as sunoo nodded agreeing with him.

“We ain't gonna drink beers, what i meant it JUICE u know man?”

“You should've said that at the first place” Heeseung and jay hyung started to argue acting like they're the only humans that existed on this world, Jake hyung told us to go walk first and he'll follow with those two. “Let's go kids” sunghoon hyung happily dragged us with him, probably heading to jay hyung's car. I noticed jewel struggling to carry her bag beside me so i did not hesitate to pick it up and swung it on my shoulders.