0033

Jewel laughed along with sunoo and niki as they passed by through the hallway “What? jake hyung really did that? unbelievable” as they got closed from the library jewel suddenly heard something from her side, a girl and boy's voice sounding like they were flirting at each other “Ah, jungwon-ah not today...” her eyes widened when she heard what the girl said, jungwon????

“Ey, not today? why not?” the boy replied, and she sighed knowing it really is jungwon “oh? jewel you okay?” she flinched and nodded like nothing happened when niki called her, he shrugged and told them to walk even faster. Soon the three of them already arrived at the library, sunoo said he'd look for some books and leaves niki and her.

“So jewel, you're free after school right?” niki asked her sitting at the empty table followed by her “Hm? yes, why?” she replied not looking at him but looking around “Let's dance later!” niki happily said earning a slight giggle from jewel, they usually dance together when they have free time especially these two including jay. A voice distracted them from their left side “nah she's coming with me” jungwon..

They both looked at him surprised as he just grinned at them “Oh? i didn't know you and jungwon hyung have plans, Sorry maybe next time eh?”  she shook her head at niki with a hint of panick “W-what? no! we don't have any plans later!” she shouted making the people inside the library look at her with an annoyed expression, jungwon snorted and watched her.

“Pfft. we'll do it next time jewel, anyway i gotta leave you two for a moment okay? i'll find sunoo first” And he left, Jungwon chuckled and seated in front of her. “So?” he said staring at jewel resting his chin on the palm of his hands, and again, jewel sighed heavily this time and thought she had no other way but to say yes at him even though she had now idea about that 'Plan' thing “Okay then..”

“That's good! see you at the park later!”