0023

“Sunoo yah, how come the new student you told me hasn't arrived?” It's been a year since jungwon left, and that johnny deactivated his account without even telling me the reason. Is people really like this? just randomly gonna leave without saying goodbye? damn i hate this thing and soobin...

I know it's sudden but he already found the right person for him, i actually didn't expect that same as jake oppa he got really mad since soobin broke his promise to me and jake oppa, i decided not to enter in a relationship anymore because of what happened, sunoo's been here beside me since the first day soobin broke up with me.

“pardon?” sunoo speaked up as he got up and dropped the pen means he's done checking the test paper, he walked towards me and sat on the vacant chair putting his feet on the table as he leaned back on the chair lazy boi “You said there's—” before i could finish my sentence someone came in with a mask and his bangs covering his face so i can't see it properly.

“Excuse me but who are you?”

“The new student” He said as he sat at the back crossing his arms, thank god there's no students in here since it's lunch break. Sunoo got up and walked towards that guy so i followed him too, Damn i'm excited to see his face. Lmao “But do you mind saying your name? i meant full name”

“hm sure...

it's yang jungwon”