Part 8

After the very tense and uncomfortable drive to Jacintos house i am beyond thrilled to get out of the car.

i walk up first not quite in the mood to talk to Jacinto and i wait for him to unlock the door.

he takes his time walking up his hand intertwined with Shailees so it takes him a bit longer to get the door open and i resist the urge to roll my eyes.

as a capricorn i am not the best person to get angry. i turn evil :)

anyways he finally opens the door and i walk in first yelling excitedly into the house.

"Mariana, Tino?" i ask into the house before hearing little footsteps running down the small hallway.

i walk forward into the house as i hear the door close behind me assumably meaning Shailee and Jacinto have walked inside.

i see little Tino running over looking up at me excitedly and i kneel down smiling as he jumps me wrapping his arms around my neck tightly.

picking him up i stand quickly looking at him and kissing his cheek.

"oh i missed you, look at you youre even bigger!" i say looking at the cute little baby in my arms as his smile grows.

"yeah im an even bigger boy!" he says beaming and i chuckle as i hear a loud squeal.

"Lena?!" i hear Mariana yell from down the small hallway as i put tino down.

she runs down the hall and i throw on a smile as she rushes over to me.

"hola mija! como estas ?" she asks as she squeezes me tightly making me laugh.

"ive been good, ive missed you though!" i say and she kisses my cheek.

"aye preciosa." she says smiling at me sweetly before turning snd smiling at Jacinto and i hold my breath seeing her smile quickly fade as she sees the girl next to him and i grab her hand squeezing it tightly hoping she'll go a little easier.

"Hi mami, id like you to meet my girlfriend Shailee." he says smiling at his mom nervously.

"hi im shailee." she says simply looking at mariana with an uninterested look on her face.

"Jacinto." she starts and me and Javi both exchange nervous glances.

she never calls him Jacinto.

"Why would you bring this tram-" she starts when i cut her off.

"Oh wait Mariana i just remembered!" i say quickly and she stops looking, over at me smiling.

"yes mi amor?" she asks sweetly and i beam at her feeling so loved.

"i got you something!" i say excitedly and she gasps tears starting to well in her eyes.

"oh no im sorry i- uhm i didnt mean to make you cry." i say looking down to my feet feeling bad.

"no mija thank you, no ones ever given me a gift so this means so much to me." she says taking my hands in hers and its my turn to gasp.

"no need to thank me! its only something small and you deserve all the gifts in the world. i hope you like it." i say smiling at her as i search through my bag for the small box ive been keeping in my bag until id see her next.

she was so sweet to me when we met and i wanted to get her something nice so i went shopping last week to get a necklace i thought she'd like.

i find the little silver wrapped box and hand it to her quickly before looking over seeing Jacinto watching from his place on the couch.