Part 15

(bonus picture)

(bonus picture)

we get out of the store after i pick the blue bathing suit as it fit the best and i check the time.

"oh no im so sorry this took so long its already 7:17!" i say feeling guilty and Adonis looks over at me.

"oh dont worry you just wanna pick up some food and eat by the pool?" he asks and i beam up at him.

"yes that sounds great." i say happily.

"where do you wanna go then?" he asks and i pause for a minute thinking.

"can we go to Jack in the box?" i ask hopefully and he smiles at me.

"that what you want?" he asks glancing at me and i nod eagerly.

"then thats what we'll get."

***

we get to his house in no time after getting the food and i jump out the car excitedly.

"im so excited ive never seen a pool with colored lights before!" i say excitedly and he looks over at me amusedly as he opens the front door.

i walk in first thanking him before standing at the kitchen island.

"are your parents here? should i go say hi?" i ask not wanting to be rude but he brushes it off.

"nah theyre not here." he says and i look at him curiously thinking when i realize hes talking.

"what? sorry can you repeat that?" i ask embarrassedly and he smirks.

"you can change in the bathroom over there." he says again looking at me amusedly.

"oh hah yeah okay thank you." i say taking the bag with my bathing suit off the counter and bringing it to the bathroom with me.