True identitiy (bart x milhouse)

The bell rang. School was FINALLY over! Kids started pouring out of the building. Soon walked out young fifteen year old, bart simpson. He had his grey hoodie over his head. Followed behind him was his younger sister, lisa. Lisa couldn't help but notice that her brother was not ok. "What's wrong Bart?" She put her hand on his shoulder. "I'll tell when we get home, lis." Soon, a blue haired boy started running up to them. It was milhouse. "H-hey guys" he panted from running. "Hey" lisa greeted him. Bart started to blush. He's had a big crush on milhouse since he was twelve. "H-hi milhouse..." bart stuttered. The trio walked home together. When they got home, they waved their goodbyes and went home.

Bart and lisa walked through the front door. Bart rushes to his room and started to cry. "How am I going to tell Th em?" He cried. He heard footsteps coming upstairs. Then, his mom marge walks in. "Bart what's wrong??" She comes to her crying child. "Mom, I need to tell you and everyone something" he looked at her with sadness. "Of course, sweetie" they both walked downstairs where everyone was watching tv. "Guys..." Marge said. "There's something bart wants to tell us" lisa and Maggie stopped playing their card game, homer paused the tv, and patty and selma looked up. Abe came in too. Bart began to sweat. He had never been more scared in his life. (Well, other Than the sideshow bob thing.) "Guys... I- I-im..." he couldn't speak. "You're what Bart??" Marge said concerned. "I'm gay!!" Bart shouted. Everyone was silent. "I hope you guys don't hate me" he said. Marge gave bart the biggest hug in the world. "Oh hunny, we we'll love you no matter what..." she whispered to him. Everyone joined the hug. "Yeah bart. It's nothing to be ashamed of." homer said to his only son. "Thanks guys" Bart said. "I have a crush on milhouse" he said. "WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Go tell him!!" Patty shouted. Bart nodded and dashed out the door to find milhouse.

He ran and ran, until he got there. He walked up to the door. 'Here goes nothing' he thought. He ringed the doorbell. And to his surprise, he was greeted by milhouse. "Hey bart" milhouse said with a smile.

*BART'S P.O.V*
Milhouse greeted me with a big smile. "Hey bart" he said. God, he is so cute.

*THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V*
"Hey milhouse, wanna go to the top of the gorche with me?" Bart asked. Milhouse nodded with delight. They walked all the way to the gorche.

When they finally reached the top, they took a seat on a rock and looked at the sky. "It's so beautiful, Bart" milhouse looked at Th e sunset. 'He's right. It is beautiful' Bart thought to himself. "Milhoues... I have a confession" Bart said. "What's that,Bart??" He asked. Bart started to blush. "I'm gay... and I liked you ever since 6th grade" Milhouse was shocked. Bart got a rose out and gave it to milhouse. "Milhouse, will you be my boyfriend??" Milhouse jumped up and trapped bart in a big hug. "Absolutely!" Milhouse said with joy. They held hands and walked back home.

//WOO! IM DONE! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY SAFE❤️\\