My oc(penny) shiped with different characters oneshots pt.1

//Note:just some quick oneshots of shipping my oc with different characters. Comment which one is your favorite//

Sideshow Bob
At krusty the clown's studio, everyone was getting ready. Penny the preformer walked in, along with sideshow mel. Penny kept her head down low. Mel knew something was up.

"You ok, Ms. Penny" mel said worried. Mel always called penny "ms. Penny". Penny looked up at mel's worried face. "Yeah I'm fine..." she lied. Penny was upset. She just got a divorce with her husband, Cecil terlwigger. He has been cheating on her with another woman. Even though she couldn't get over him, she kept her chin up and continued on with her day.

After the show, she decided to go to moe's tavern. She stayed there for a couple hours, talked to her friends, and went home. She decided to invite her friend sideshow Bob over. He just got out of prison, and she really wants to see him. So she got on her phone and texted him(down below).

//text conversation//

Penny: Hey!!
Bob: Penny?!
Penny: in the flesh :]
Bob: OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU!!
Penny: Me too, palm tree~
Bob: you haven't changed 😔
Penny: come over to my place
Bob: ok! I'm on my way!
Penny: see you then, palm tree~
Bob: shut up!

Penny turned off her phone and headed home. When she got there, bob was already there. Penny walked to her front door. "BOB!!" Penny shouted with joy. Bob turned around. "Penny!!!" Bob shouted back. They both hugged each other. Penny unlocked the door and let Bob in. They both took a seat on the couch. "How's gino?" Penny asked. "He's alright" bob replied. "I wish I could see the little tyke again..." Penny said sadly. "Bob, I'll be right back." Penny said as she got up from the couch. "Ok..." bob replied.

Bob was watching tv, when he heard a noise. "What the hell?!" He said to himself. He walked upstairs. He walked in penny's room. He walked in.

"Penny?" Bob asked. He gasped. Penny's bedroom covered in broken glass and torn up photos that had Cecil in them. And penny was on her bed sobbing her eyes out. Bob got up on penny's bed. "What happened?!" Bob asked her scared. Penny sat up. "Me and cecil got a divorce today..." penny sadly said. Bob wrapped penny in a hug. "Why?" Bob asked. Penny put her head down. "He's been secretly cheating on me with another woman..." penny started to sob again. Bob wrapped penny in a hug. "I'm sorry penny..." bob whispered to her.

//BOB'S MIND//
'I swear, next time I see cecil I'm going to kick his ass!!!'

//IN REAL LIFE//
Bob then pulled Penny close to him. She put her head on his shoulder. "Bob?" Penny spoke up. "Hm? Bob hummed. Penny pinned bob on te bed and kissed him. "I have always loved you, but kept it secret." Penny said embarrassed. Bob kissed penny back. "So have i penny" he said quietly.

Krusty the clown
"Alright folks! It's time to get ready for the show!" A woman announced. "Yeah,yeah whatever" krusty said annoyed. After everyone got ready, they all got on with the show. "Hey kids!" Krusty announced happily. It's like his whole mood has changed. Krusty then took a pie and threw it at sideshow mel. All the kids laughed. "Now, everyone give it for, Penny the Preformer!!" Krusty cheered. Everyone cheered.

Penny stepped on stage. "Hello everyone!!" Penny announced. Sideshow Bob was tied up to the wall. Penny took out her throwing knives. Bob wasn't scared though, because penny was an expert at Throwing knives. She threw them, and didn't hit Bob once. Everyone clapped and cheered. "Thank you everyone!" Penny said bowing. After the show, everyone said their goodbyes and the show was over.

Krusty expression changed to annoyed again. Krusty was rough and rude to everybody. Except for penny. Because krusty likes penny. But penny's married to Cecil. 'I don't have a chance with her' Krusty thought to himself.

"Hey Mel, bob?" Krusty called out. Bob and mel looked at him. "Come with me in my office..." Krusty said. Bob and mel shrugged and followed him.

"What is it, krusty?" Mel asked. Krusty looked up. "I-I like penny..." he quietly said. Bob and mel looked at each other. "Well, go tell her!" Bob shouted. "But penny's married to Cecil!" Krusty shouted. "Penny and Cecil got divorced three days ago." Mel replied. Krusty froze. 'Now's my chance!'. "That's means I have a chance!" Krusty shouted with joy. He darted out the door.

He met up with penny. "Penny, I have to tell you something." Krusty said. Penny look concerned. "What is it?"she asked. "I-I- I love you penny..." Krusty stuttered. Penny hugged krusty. "I love you too, krusty." Penny said. Krusty and penny held hands as they walked back home.

Sideshow Mel
Mel was in his dressing room. He was getting ready for the show. As he walked out, he saw penny the preformer. She was eating some pizza. Mel stood there. He was in love with penny. But he didn't know how to tell her.

//AFTER THE SHOW//
Mel was walking home, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around. It was penny. "Hey Mel, wanna walk through the park together?" Penny asked. Mel nodded happily. They walked through the park together. They stopped to look at the stars. "It's so pretty!" Penny exclaimed.

After that, they walked home. "Hey penny?" Mel asked. "I heard you and Cecil are divorced now. Is that true?" Penny's face started to tear up. "Yeah... he's been cheating on me..." Penny said sadly. Mel started to feel bad. "I'm sorry..." Mel apologized. He pulled Penny into a hug. "It's ok." Penny said whipping her tears. They hugged each other real tight. "Penny, I like you..." Mel broke the silence. Penny hugged Mel even tighter. "I was waiting for you to say that for years!" Penny said happily. Mel smiled and kissed her. They walked home holding hands.

Part 2 coming soon 💜