Co-workers (mr. burns x smithers)

Requested by Wondergirl1059 🤍

It was a rainy day in the town of springfield. Mr. burns sighed as he looked out the window from his office. Smithers stood beside him watching out the window. Both of them were in deep thought. Who knows what could be running through their minds?

Who knows?

"Um... sir I need to go to the restroom, I'll be right back" Smithers spoke up.
Mr. burns snapped out of thought and into reality. "Alright. But hurry up!" He shouted. Smithers nodded and headed to the bathroom.

He closed the door and began to sweat. He has a MASSIVE crush on mr. burns, and he's been hiding it for a long time. And everyone knows. But mr. burns is straight. At least, we think he his

/WARNING/ /CUTENESS ALERT/

'I have to confess to him' he thought to himself. He walked out of the bathroom. With sweat rolling down his face. Mr. burns got up from his chair. "It's about time!" He said sternly.

"S-sorry sir..." smithers stuttered. He took a seat on a chair that was next to him. "Smithers, are you ok?" Burns asked. 'Now's your chance!' Smithers said in his head. "Sir...I love you. But you like women. I understand if you want to fire me..." he said all sad

"Why would I fire you??" Mr. burns said concerned. He put a hand on Smithers' shoulder. "I would never! No matter what."

Smithers looked up. "Really sir?" He asked. "Really." burns replied.

Suddenly, burns pulled smithers by his shirt and kissed him. Smithers was stunned at first, but then melted into it. They both pulled away. Smithers was amazed. "Also, who said I like women?" Mr. burns smirked. Smithers then picked up mr burns bridal style, and walked through the plant. Everyone awed.

"Sir?" Smithers asked

"Yes, babe?" Mr burns replied

"No one's ever taking you away from me..."

"Damn right"

//HEY GUYS. THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE ONESHOT YET. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. LOVE YOU ALL💙💜🖤//