Best friends(lenny x carl)

Lenny was at moe's, just hanging out with carl. Everyone was getting drunk,
And having a good time. "Hey Lenny!"
Someone said. Lenny turned around. It was best friend, carl!

"Hey man!" Lenny replied. Carl took a seat next to Lenny. "Hey Moe! Hey Carl a beer!" Lenny shouted to Moe. Moe gfilled the glass, and passed it to Carl.

After a few hours of being at the bar, Lenny was hungry. He decided to go to a restaurant. When he got inside, he saw Carl there. Carl saw him. "Hey man! Wanna have dinner with me?" Carl asked Lenny. Lenny thought about it. "Sure" he replied. Carl smiled. "Table for two please!" Carl ordered.

They sat down at their table. The waitress came to order the food. They ordered what they wanted, and the waitress left.

"Hey Lenny?" Carl questioned. "Hm?" Carl hummed. Lenny started to blush. I-I like you lenny..." Carl said. Lenny froze. Carl took lenny's hand. "Lenny...will you be my boyfriend?" Carl asked. Lenny blushed. He then clinged on Carl. I would love too~" Lenny replied. Lenny kissed Carl. Carl was shocked, but then melted into it. Everyone in the restaurant awed. Lenny picked up Carl bridal style, and walked out of the restaurant.

"I love you, Lenny~"

"Love you too, baby~"

//the end. Hope you liked it 💜//