AUs

Here are some aus I made. Enjoy 😉
*also my oc penny will be included*

Fnaf AU
In this au, almost everyone is based off fnaf characters. For example: the Simpsons represent the aftons. Homer is William, marge is Clara, Bart is Michael, lisa is elizabeth, and Maggie is Chris. And mr burns killed the important characters, so he represents purple guy(Ik homer is william and he is purple guy, but just pretend). Krusty, sideshow bob, sideshow mel, and penny represent fnaf 1. Krusty is freddy sideshow bob is foxy, Penny is Chica, and mel is Bonnie.

Reversed AU
This is just a normal, reversed characters au. In this au, everyone's personality is switched with another character (think of it as underswap). Homer is switched with marge and marge is switched with homer. Bart is switched with Lisa, lisa is switched with bart. Maggie stays maggie. Mr burns is switched with Smithers, Smithers is switched with me burns. Krusty is switched with sideshow Mel, mel is switched with krusty. My oc penny is switched with sideshow bob, and bob is switched with penny. Milhouse is switched with Nelson, and nelson is switched with milhouse.

Gender-bend AU
You are probably familiar with gender-bend aus. Gender-bend is every character, but the opposite gender.

Undertale AU
Similar to the fnaf au, but undertale. Everyone is based off a character from undertale. Example: Bart is frisk, homer is sans(because he's lazy) and marge is toriel.

//that's it. Love you guys and stay safe🖤🖤🖤//