Deathfield(the story of the pychopathic AU)

!!Warning!! This story contains blood and guts, torture, self harm, alcoholism, and drugs.
Viewer description is advised
Also be prepared to cry!!

Mr burns sat down in his chair as he laughed to himself. He plan has worked. The whole town of Springfield has gone insane. Literally! People we're going around killing each other.

Smithers walked in. He and burns were the only ones who weren't crazy in the town, because they were the ones who caused all of this. Smithers was proud of his boss. He didn't know why, but he was.

Bart came in the house with a trash bag. It had a dead body inside of it! "Another one down..." he whispered to himself. As he walked in, he took the trash bag to the basement, where he kept the other ones. As he threw down there, he started to laugh psychotic.
The apocalypse has caused him to go crazy and he became a killer. And the police can't get him cause, they're crazy!! Everyone is!! Bart went upstairs to his bedroom to take a nap. "I should sleep..." he said quietly. As he put his head down, his eyes started to shut.

Meanwhile, there was a laboratory on the other side of town. And guess who owns it?? None other than Lisa Simpson. She walked down the stairs of her lab to finish a machine she was working on. Dead bodies and heads were everywhere. Serines were scattered all over her desk. And they were all filled with blood. She looked at the bodies and smiled evilly to herself. She was up too no good.

Homer took the glass and started to drink. Now, homer never drank this much, now he drinks every hour or so. He's an alcoholic. As he finished his drink, he sat down to think. Bad thoughts. When homer's drunk, he's violent. He smiled to himself creepily, and walked out of the bar. Man, everyone really has lost their marbles.

Meanwhile in the Simpsons household, marge was in The kitchen doing marge things. Then, she began to cry. She's really depressed. Her youngest child, maggie crawled up to her. Marge picked up her baby and cried even more. "Daddy..." Maggie spoke up. Marge hugged her child tight. "I'm sorry sweetie. Daddy's not coming back..." she whispered to her. Maggie looked around the room and started crying. She knew what she meant.

Milhouse walked in to his kitchen. He had cuts all over his skin, from head to toe. As he got in, he pulled a drawer and pulled out a knife. He than put it on his right arm. "I can't do this..." he quietly spoke. He than started to cut his arm. In his arm, it read: "help us all" he put The knife and went upstairs to do who knows what.

Bob walked down to his basement to check on the girl he kidnapped. She looked terrified for her life. "Come here kitten..." he said to her. She quickly gut up and walked over to him. He took her by the arm and put her in some kind of electrical chair. He strapped her in and got out a remote. "Sorry I have to do this kitten.... you were lovely company though..." he whispers to her. She shivered. "Say goodbye..." he said. He pressed a bottom on the remote and she started to get electrocuted. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Bob started to laugh loudly. He loved watching people being tortured. He no longer tried to kill bart a hundred times just to fail. When she was dead, he took her body and buried it outside. He started to laugh again. But Th is time, tears rolled down his face.

Penny walked down the street. She went behind a back alley to see fat tony. She gave him some money and he gave her some injections and a bag full of crack. She went home. When she got home, she put one into her veins. She twitched as she did it. The last time she took injections was when she was super depressed about her divorce with her ex husband Cecil. Now, she is addicted to drugs. She took a pipe out and put the crack in it and started to smoke it.
Her eyes were all red and they had bags underneath Them. She got up and looked some photos. There was one of her, krusty, bob and mel. She smiled.  She saw another picture of her and the Simpsons and one with her and Smithers. She wish she could take it all back, but now it's too late. The whole town has gone mad. "Everything is gone..." she said sadly. She put the pipe back in her mouth and looked down on Springfield.

But it wasn't Springfield anymore. It's now called....

Deathfield