Fell into hell(the simpsons x hazbin hotel)

Please make sure to check out the hazbin hotel pilot. It's amazing. The video is up above.

!!CURSE WARNING!!

The hell clock tower chimed. Hell has gained a new demon. A person fell from the sky. "I'm alive!! I'm alive!!" He cheered. Then, he got hit by a car(of course 😂). The car stopped for a quick second after the person was hit. "Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff~" the person driving said pleased. Out came Waylon Smithers, or is best known as angel dust. "Yeah whatever." He said bored.

After a awkward conversation, the person driving the car, known as moe, drived away, hitting a bunch of people in the process. Smithers looked around for a second, and saw a vending machine for drugs. The fuck?! I mean, this is hell so you can't say you're surprised.

Smithers put a coin in the machine, and pulled out what looked like some kind of cocaine. A demon was running towards Smithers about to steal
his drugs. "YOINK!!" The demon shouted. "Hey!!" Smithers yelled to the demon. "Up yours, drag show!!!" The demon exclaimed to smithers while running. While the demon wasn't looking where he was going, a boulder fell from the sky and fell on the demon. "OH MY GOD!!" Smithers shouted. He picked up the bag his drugs came. "MY DRUGS!! DAMN IT!!" He yelled in anger.

Later that day, bart, the prince of hell, was planning a special project. It was a hotel that was supposed to redempt sinners. His younger,lisa, the princess of hell, was helping her brother to complete his goal. While Bart is all happy and goofy, lisa is more serious and makes sure everything goes smoothly.

"Lise, have you seen smithers today?" Bart asked. Smithers was their first soul they were going to redempt. "No bart, I haven't. He's probably buying dildos for the next person he's going to fuck." Lisa said annoyed. "C'mon lisa, give him a chance! He's our first soul. We can't loose him!" Bart begged. Lisa signed. "Ok. I'll give him a chance. But if he screws up, he's off the charts." Lisa sternly replied. Bart cheered in happiness.

Then, they here a knock at the door. "Oh, that horny bitch is finally back!" Lisa shouted. "Lise, you promised!" Bart whined. Bart went to open the door to see who it was. When he opened the doors, he saw a tall figure wearing a red overcoat. He had red and black hair with deer ears and antlers on his head. He had a weird looking staff or cane?(idfk). And to top it all off, he had a big, creepy smile on his face. Bart backed away if fear.

"Hel-" before the demon could finish, Bart slammed the door. He opened it back up to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. "Looo-" Bart once a gin slammed the door before he could finish.

"Hey Lisa?" Bart shouted. "What?" Lisa questioned. "The radio demon is at the door. What should I do?!" He asked her scared. "Well, DON'T LET HIM IN!!!" She ordered him. Bart of course did it anyway.

"May is speak now?" The demon asked Bart. "You may" Bart said. The demon walked in. "Hello everyone!!" He cheered. "I'm Monty burns!!"

Soon, Smithers arrived. He went to the mall to buy himself some feminine clothes. "I'm baaaaaaack bitches!!!~~" he cheered. "Shut up you horny fucker!!" Lisa yelled. Monty saw Smithers and walked up to him. "And what can you do, my feminine fellow?" He asked. Smithers smirked. "I can suck your dick~💖" he flirted. Monty froze for a second. "HA! NO!" He said. "Your lose~❤️" Smithers spoke up.

Monty invited some friends to help out with the project. The first friend he invited was a guy named, mel. Everyone thought he was a girl at first. "This is sideshow Mel. He's a neat freak, so he can be your cleaner!" Monty exclaimed. Mel dusted the whole place for them. He's right. He is a clean freak. His other friend was a guy named Robert, or bob for short. He was part cat as well. He also had a big pair of wings. "Hello my good friend, bob!" Monty exclaimed. Bob looked annoyed to see him. "What the hell do you want?!" He shouted. Man he is rude!

Monty had a talk with bob about Bart's big project, and he surprisingly agreed. Now, bart has a full team. But they were under attack.

He was called Cecil, or sir pentious if you fancy. But Monty was able to take him down easy. Everyone froze in amazement. "So, who wants some jambalaya?" Monty cheered. And with that, the hotel was complete.

The end