The bad boy and the good girl(lisa x nelson)

Requested by Jenny-tj

It was a bright, sunny day. The blue hovered over the quiet town of Springfield. All the kids were at school.

Lisa Simpson walked got on get the school bus. Her older brother Bart followed behind. They chose their seats and sat down. The 14 year old twiddled her thumbs as she quietly thought. Her thoughts were interrupted by Nelson. "Hey! Scoot over!" He shouted. Lisa scoots over. As Nelson sat beside her,she began to blush. Lisa has had a crush on the bad boy since she was 8. And she still hasn't told him.

As they got off the bus, they headed to class. Lisa unlocks the lock to her locker and gets out her history books. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. When she turned around, she saw jimbo, and he looked pissed. "Hey dork!" He yelled at her. "Gimme all of your cash!"

Lisa was frightened. Only nelson used to bully her, but he gave up on h Th at. Now she was Jimbo's main target. "NO!" She shouted. Jimbo cocked a brow with rage. "WHAT?!" He yelled. He started to corner her. Then, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife!! He then took Lisa by the collar of her shirt and held the knife up to her neck. Lisa was terrified now. "You just  made the worst decision of your life, sweetheart!" He said with an evil grin on his face.

"JIMBO" someone yelled. Lisa and jimbo both turned around and saw Nelson. "Get the hell away from her!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. "Or WHAT nelson?" Jimbo said glaring at him. Nelson pulled a knife from behind his back and put it up to jimbo's face. He dropped lisa and quickly ran away. Lisa got up off the ground. "Th-thanks" she stuttered. "No problem" he said. Lisa started blushing again. Without thinking, she pushed nelson against the lockers and kissed him. 'His lips are SO soft' she said in her head. They pulled away, and the both looked like tomatoes. "I like you, Nelson..." Lisa said to him. "So do I, babe..." he said back. "So... is this a thing now? Me and you??" Nelson said. "I guess so..." Lisa said. Nelson and Lisa walked to class, hand in hand. Nelson kissed her cheek.

"Love you, baby" he whispers to her

"I love you too..." she says back

//HEY GUYS. THIS WAS REALLY FUN TO WRITE. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.  MORE ONESHOTS ARE COMING OUT. I LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE 💜💜💜//