Safehouse(Oneshot)

This takes place in a AU from original story ( have to let the tension rise from what's gonna happen in the real story)

As John stood outside of the safe house room wearing sunglasses to hide the fact that he hasn't gotten a full nights sleep for weeks and holding a coffee cup. When John opened up the door, everybody in the room stopped and stared at the boy, John saw that and turned around to exit the room, he then felt a arm wrap around his arm and heard the person say in a cheery voice, "I'm not letting you leave that early. And what's with the sunglasses your inside."

"I woke up with a hangover." John closed his eyes knowing that the lie wasn't believable. Even though John was a good liar, he was tired and couldn't come up with a better lie.

"I told you you shouldn't be drinking and you shouldn't say that out loud."

"You never told me that though, in fact I never told you I drink." He was surprised that Remi believed him. Remi lead him to a seat than sat him down, siting right next to him. 'For someone that I hospitalized she's not afraid of me.'

"Alright guys lets start the meeting. Let's go around and introduce ourselves and a fun fact about ourselves, I'm Remi and I like anime."

"My name is Blyke and I like Dragon Ball Z." John knew that Blyke was trying to impress Remi and that Remi didn't have the same feelings toward him that he has for her.

Everyone introduced themselves and when it got to John, everyone went silent and looked down. "My name is John and I think vigilante are cool."  As John said that he took a gulp of his coffee, he liked the fact that it was scorching hot because the pain would make him feel alive. After he said that, everyone just stared at the man most of the heigh tiers in the room looked at him with disgust while the low tiers were confused thinking that why would a god-tier would look up to someone that helped the weak.

"Alright guys lets talk about how to make the school a better place. Let's start with how the royals could make the school a safer place. Remember no idea is bad."

"There is only two royals in this safehouse."

"Shut it you know what I mean." Everyone was surprised that Remi dared talk back to the ruthless king, John just rolled his eyes and got up to get something to drink, as all of his coffee was gone. No one really wanted to speak up about the problems in fear that John would beat them up.

After getting water and sitting down John spoke up, "High tiers start fights with low tiers, so let's start with the fact that high tiers attitude needs to change." Most of the low tiers were afraid to agree with John in case they would offend Arlo and the others, John continued what he was saying, " As for low tiers they need to fight back solve violence for violence."

"I think that is a stupid idea and that high tiers they don't start the fights." Arlo spat out towards John, "In fact I tried to be diplomatic with you and yo-"

"Ah yes having Isen look into my past have him break my wrist and then bring me to the turf wars site and jump me, but don't forget you and the other two people lost, is being diplomatic. Might as well call you the fucking president or some shit cause you're very good at diplomacy." Everyone was staring at John not knowing if he was telling the truth. Most of the low tiers agreed with John about fighting back and defending themselves.

"You were supposed to follow the hierarchy that keeps everyone safe, it's design is too-"

"It's design is to oppress low tiers, it's design for low tiers to be a punching bag. Do you know what it is like to be a cripple or a low tier in society." John said while sitting back in his chair knowing that Arlo is talking out of his ass.