Flashback

Everyone is around the same ages Your all seniors in High school.  You have grown up with Aizawa and Shigaraki, 17-18 years old.

*Bell Rings*

-Your point of view-

[Y/N] "Wait for me!" Shigaraki yelled running towards me.

"He's such a mess." I said to myself

Shigaraki catches up and pulls a rose out of his pocket that was crumbled up and half of it was disintegrated

"I picked this for you but I guess I sort of ruined it."

I took the Rose out of his hand and put in into my pocket

I heard that one kid died that you were very close with I think his "hero name" was "Present Mic" I think that's what he called himself..

Y-yeah...

I stopped in my tracks looking at Shigaraki trying to keep myself composed.

"Was I not supposed to say that.." He mumbled

Shigaraki began to laugh quietly.
"[Y/N]" he said in a quiet unstable voice
"Don't be upset, he was a bad influence anyway I just don't understand why you liked him more then me."

Shigaraki seemed like he had no emotion. He always brought up the wrong things at the wrong times.

"I was thinking that we should go out to eat again I found this really good Sushi restaurant that you would like." Shigaraki smiled.

Wiping my tears I pretended to smile and agreed to go out with him for your lunch break.

From a far I saw Aizawa walking.

"Aizawa!" I smiled while running towards him.

[Y/N]! "I missed you so much silly." Aizawa said with a smile on his face.

-Shigaraki's point of view-

What is going on. I do everything for her and this is how she repays me. I thought I told her not to talk to other guys...was I not clear enough. I know she loves me but why does she barely even show it. I know sometimes I can be overprotective but I thought she liked that. Maybe I need to kill Aizawa too. He doesn't know everything about her like I do. Oh yeah that reminds me I still need to ask her out.

-Aizawa's point of view-

Present Mic was my Best Friend. When he died I couldn't get over it. This is the first week I'm back in school without him. When I see [Y/N] I can't help but smile. I know I have only known her for about 2 years but she is the best thing that ever happened to me. If she died I would be living for nothing. I guess you can say I have a bit of a crush on her. Every time I'm around her she's with that blue haired guy. I'm almost positive she likes him but it's worth a try to ask her out.

-Your point of view-

I have had such a big crush on Aizawa since I met him. He's always so nice to me it's like when I look at him I fantasize about other things. I want to ask him out but since Present Mic died I don't think it would be a good idea.

Aizawa hugged me so tight and started to tear up.

"[Y/N] I-I know this isn't a g-good time but I have something to ask you."

I became flustered.

I watched as he pulled out a beautiful fresh picked Rose from behind his back.

"Will you go out with me?" Aizawa said in a quiet voice.

"I've liked you for so long [Y/N] I know this isn't the best time to ask but your just so perfect I don't want anyone else taking you."

I turned red and looked back at Shigaraki. He always knew what to do.

His eyes were more red then ever before..

He was bleeding..

His neck was scratched badly..

Aizawa ran over to see what was wrong with him but just had a smile on his face.

"[Y/N] I've never loved and hated someone as much as I do you." Shigaraki began to laugh.

I backed away slowly and all of the memories of Shigaraki and I care flashing back.

I remembered when he kissed my cheek on the Ferris wheel.

I remembered when he protected me against a couple of guys.

I remembered when we fell asleep on FaceTime with him.

I remembered when he told me he would go to any cost to be my best friend.

He didn't just want to be my friend he wanted more.

After 5 years how could I not tell.

He's hurting.