Seven

I think this is Kurapika's Japanese voice actor singing this? I'm not really sure, but it sounds just like him anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's up Killua?" I say looking at the white haired boy in front of me. He looks a little distraught.

"Well," Killua starts, wondering if he should continue, "um Illumi's my older brother?" He says almost as if it's a question.

"I see, I suspected as much." I sigh, I was slightly hoping he wasn't.

"You did?" Killua inquires confused.

"Well, I mean you're an assassin with the last name Zoldyck, it's not that hard to figure out." I state picking the bridge of my nose.

"How did you know I was an assassin?"Killua says, looking even more confused.

"Your fighting technique in the Trick Tower, it was clear you'd been trained to be an assassin." I state, as if it should have been obvious.

"Wow, it's amazing you figured that out Y/n!" I hear someone exclaim.

"Gon? You're awake too?" I say, looking over to see the raven haired boy peeking over his blankets at me.

"No I just woke up," He says, scratching his head.

I turn back to Killua and continue, "I am almost positive you have nothing to do with my parents death. But, if I found out you did-" I raise my hand and slash my hand across my throat.

I see him visible gulp, "But, luckily my sources say you have had nothing to do with it, and they are almost always reliable."

"Heh, okay good." He lets out a shaky breath.

Then, a pillow comes flying, smacking Killua right in the face. I hear Gon burst out laughing, Killua then throws a pillow, smirking, and hits Gon straight in the stomach. 

I sneakily crawl behind them and successfully hit them both. Laughing and quickly running away. Gon sure knows how to lighten the mood.

"Watch out Y/n we're coming for you!" I hear Gon yell, waking up Leorio and Tonpa in the process.

"I bet you can't catch me," I reply, sticking my tongue out at them and making a run for it.

Just as they're about to catch me Oreo yells, "Can all of you shut up!! It's one in the morning you idiots!"

"I'm sorry Leorio, just go back to sleep," I say in a soothing voice, and ushering him back to bed.

"Just be quiet," Leorio says, laying down turning his back towards us.

The perfect opening, I tiptoe over to Leorio and raise my pillow. I swiftly smack him, running back over to sit next to Kurapika like nothing happened.

"Who hit me with a frickin pillow!?" Leorio bellows, turning over and jumping to his feet.

"No one Oreo, you must have imagined it." I lie, trying to hide my smirk.

"Y/n you bitch." Leorio snarls, charging towards me.

"It wasn't me Oreo, I was sitting over there with Blondie," I state, easily avoiding his attempted attack. "Right Kurapika?" 

He just stays silent watching us.

"Come on Blondie you were supposes to be my wingman!" I say while gently kicking Oreo face first back into his bed.

"I will not get involved with this madness." He says, trying to cover a small smile.

--------------------------------------------------------