Prologue

Author's Note:

Plagiarism is a crime

The Girl from the Sky is short story. It will only have 10+ chapters and planning to finished the update / the story next month, March 20, 2021. This story will be update every 3 days but I don't know if there will be delay or not, I cannot guarantee that part but expect that I'll make up if that will happened.

I hope you reader/s will understand -well to be exact I don't know if I have one but who knows.

And also before you read any part of the story I want to clarify you something. The Girl from the Sky story which is being written by yours truly I want to clarify that this story is derived from the stories of ShinichiLaaaabs Knock Knock and All Hell Break Loose. I am being inspire of that series and the idea of making a connected story to it hit me and here it is. Those two story of @shinichilaaaabs become the foundation of this story.

You can call this story a fan made because the original flow of the story is not mine. But let me just make everything clear this is my plot and twist -though I think there's no plot twist in this story.

I don't know if the law will consider this a plagiarism, considering the definition of plagiarism "the getting ideas from others" but I think it's not because -i lost my words.

But really this is not a plagiarism if you ask me.

But as a sign of respect to ma'am ShinichiLaaaabs I'm asking for permission to publish this story that is inspired of your two stories that being mentioned above. This may seems to not a good way to ask permission but I hope you'll understand. Just tell me if you wont permit me comment in line👉👉 message me or write on my wall. I'll respect whatever your choice and I'll do what you like.

If you're wondering about what this story about and why I said that it is a little bit interconnected to the stories that being mentioned is because some characters that being portray in my idol's book is the one I used. To give more clue. This story goes around before Cassiel become a Grimreaper. Instead of Cassiel Point of view this story Goes around to the man who fall in love to her. If Shinichilaaaabs have a story of Orion and Dearil then I'll make a version of Cassiel.

Reader's Reminders:

I am new in writing and I am not that good at it for the moment that's why don't expect to much from me, but I assure that I've applied my best in making this piece. Don't hesitate to throw criticism to my work not only positive one but also negative one. We don't have same perspective that's why I respect your notions.

Don't forget to vote if you love my story and comment your opinions weather it maybe harsh or a positive one I'll accept it and I'll respect it. It will help me in improving my writings.

Lastly thank you for stumbling in my story at if you really love my story over all you can freely share it with your friends.

Book Info:
Date Started: October 15, 2020
Date Finished:
Language: Taglish
Author: AceIntrovert
Updates: Every After 3 days

Prologue:

The Girl in my Dream

Ever since I was little I have this same
kind of dream.....

I see this girl, she is someone I never met before.......

But I love her, a deep kind of love that I can't explain.......

Can't determine when and how it started........

But in every ending of my dream.........

There's always something bizzare ensue..........

The sky takes her up above...........

And when I wake up from this dream............

I am unnerved and restless.............